• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Could not be more pleased for him. Such a nice guy, for a brief moment when he made it 4-0, I thought he was going to run into the goal and get the ball for a quick restart.
Fully deserved, shame he did not win it outright. The fact he did not need penalties gives him the edge for me.

Moves above Viduka and Philips in the All-Time PL List, one goal behind a certain Mr Berbatov.

I’m sure there is something that can separate players on same number of goals.

Is it not those players who have scored less penalties?

Ah was thinking of the world cup when tied players are separated by whoever has most assists.

Did Sonny have most assists as well as less penalties?

If so its outrageous he doesn’t win it outright.

When he’s on form there isn’t a better player, he runs so hot. Especially the shot making from outside the box. There was that stat with Eriksen on top of that for a while. Surely Son must be there or thereabouts now.

FTYF_-WWIAAyjpi

They were obviously so happy for him

This exact moment was so GHod damn wholesome. Love how much it clearly meant for everyone, not only Son.

I'm sure it's been said before but golden boot with no pens is an outrageous achievement. Seems with Sonny that nice guys don't always finish last! Onwards and upwards with him and the club as a whole.

This exact moment was so GHod damn wholesome. Love how much it clearly meant for everyone, not only Son.

I'm sure it's been said before but golden boot with no pens is an outrageous achievement. Seems with Sonny that nice guys don't always finish last! Onwards and upwards with him and the club as a whole.
It’s why Kulu was trying to lay the open goal on for him… and fell over :(

Even today, when he was quite brick for most of the game, he scores two goals - and that last one was bloody good too. Shows why he's kept on the pitch even when he has an off game. Marvellous player. Definite world class IMO.

To those who like to call Son streaky:

If Son is a streaky player then the good news is his goalscoring streaks are getting longer, they're getting more productive and the gaps between are closing all the time.

But is it even fair any longer to call him streaky? When you compare his record game by game with the rest, you discover that Son has actually been the LEAST streaky of any striker in the PL this season.

Fact!

So maybe time to bin that tag, no?

When he’s on form there isn’t a better player, he runs so hot. Especially the shot making from outside the box. There was that stat with Eriksen on top of that for a while. Surely Son must be there or thereabouts now.

Ward-Prowse would likely be up there but can’t think of many others who score from distance with anywhere close to the regularity of those two.

Back