• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Wahoo. Saturday 3pm kick offs here we come. Oh what a night! Watching Tottenham on a Tuesday night, you play Thursday cos you’re fudging brick. What a feeling what a night

I know it's a useless exercise and that we got our share of last minute winners, but it speaks volumes about our season how close we actually came to Chelski in third - imagine not bending over for a poor United, not conceeding that last minute goal against Brighton, not getting that fully legit Kane goal disallowed against Soton, not conceeding that unlucky deflection against Liverpool, etc.

There was actually enough quality in this Spurs side to get third place this season, with a bit more luck, composure and quality. Which makes me excited about next season.

I'm sure the Liverpool astmathics and Manchester lottery winners will strengthen, Chelski and Manure too, so competition for top four will be hard next season too. We need be smart in the transfer market too.

I don't expect us to compete for the title, unless Pool and City have an off season by their standards, but with the positivity surrounding the club now, we should go into next season on a real high. A bit of luck, and who knows what can happen?

I know it's a useless exercise and that we got our share of last minute winners, but it speaks volumes about our season how close we actually came to Chelski in third - imagine not bending over for a poor United, not conceeding that last minute goal against Brighton, not getting that fully legit Kane goal disallowed against Soton, not conceeding that unlucky deflection against Liverpool, etc.

There was actually enough quality in this Spurs side to get third place this season, with a bit more luck, composure and quality. Which makes me excited about next season.

I'm sure the Liverpool astmathics and Manchester lottery winners will strengthen, Chelski and Manure too, so competition for top four will be hard next season too. We need be smart in the transfer market too.

I don't expect us to compete for the title, unless Pool and City have an off season by their standards, but with the positivity surrounding the club now, we should go into next season on a real high. A bit of luck, and who knows what can happen?

Cut out the stupidity, a bit of belief and a smidgen of luck and we could be a lot closer to the top two.
What's happened around us means we will be very much under the radar, its time to grasp the nettle, get some new blood and push on.

A sample taken from a Beeb article

"And in March, when Spurs' 3-2 defeat by Manchester United was followed by Arsenal's win over Leicester, Conte's side sat six points adrift of the fourth-placed Gunners having played a game more."

I think we all know what the narrative would have been had the boot been on the other foot. But oh no, it's plucky young Arsenal who unluckily just fell short

Last edited:
FTYNELXX0AEV2wg

We smashed it in the end, what a job conte and the lads have done!!

Hurrah for the Lilywhites, hurrah for the Hotspurs of Harry!!!

From the darkness, the light shines oh so brightly, what a day, what a feeling, enjoy fellow Spurs fans, this might be the beginning of something bigger if Levy and the board let's it

Back