• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

I thought the NFL was quite middle class?

All the fans I meet are professional, university types anyway.

It's probably baseball and basketball that need to worry more.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!

Comedy response of the year.

They say you should write what you know. By this remark, you know nowt about Norfa Merican sports. Which is where I live, professionally.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!

Comedy response of the year.

They say you should write what you know. By this remark, you know nowt about Norfa Merican sports. Which is where I live, professionally.
How do the lower classes afford NFL matches?

Their tickets appear to be significantly more expensive than Premier League ones.

I much as I hate Klopp, he may have had a point with authorities wanting City to win. As I said earlier, not that I am bothered, but the City goalie was down for what felt like 2 mins in stoppage time.
Even Gary Neville said there should be at LEAST one extra minute. I would say that whistle was blown at least 30 seconds, if not 60 seconds too early. It may niot have mattered, but we will never know.
I am sure it wont have gone missed by the Kloppster

I much as I hate Klopp, he may have had a point with authorities wanting City to win. As I said earlier, not that I am bothered, but the City goalie was down for what felt like 2 mins in stoppage time.
Even Gary Neville said there should be at LEAST one extra minute. I would say that whistle was blown at least 30 seconds, if not 60 seconds too early. It may niot have mattered, but we will never know.

liverpool have had the entire system giving them an unfair advantage for over a hundred years, the dipping clams should dry their eyes, they have had every advantage for decades

cheating doping scum

Honestly, no - how many dodgy VAR calls have they had this year?

Watched Carrie last night, great film, not seen it in years.
Didn't realise how much alike carrie and kdb are, uncanny resemblance.

It was a brick performance from City too to be fair, going 2-0 down to Villa and needing a fight back. Guardiola is still a fraud, lucky that there is an even bigger charlatan at the dippers.

Just defend deep and start a proper nine and grind out the 1-0.

Back