• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City **

That was such a perfect way to end the season. Solid, composed, never in doubt performance, topped with a golden boot for Son. I thoroughly enjoyed that, after our first two goals calmed my initial nerves.

Summer will be massive - strengthen well and keep Conte, and I'm sure Kane will stay too. I'm really excited and positive about Spurs for the first time in a while now, so roll on next season!

COYS!

Great job well done! Always in control, appreciate Norwich we’re pretty soft. I’m sure I saw a couple of Norwich fans clapping when sonny scored.

Son won the Golden boot, everyone knows that.
Salads is like wearing a syrup and claiming a full head of hair.

fk woolwich
Fk the wall pushers.
We need a meme showing the number of goals from penalties between them

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I know everyone here knows but getting Champions league is just so massive.

We will go into next season with
- one of the top 4 or 5 managers on the planet (he's going nowhere)
- One of if not the best Strikers on the planet ( also going nowhere )
-Golden boot winner
-One of the best stadiums and training facilities on the planet
- Champions league football

Who wouldn't want to come to Spurs. I'm so excited for next season already. COYS!

I know everyone here knows but getting Champions league is just so massive.

We will go into next season with
- one of the top 4 or 5 managers on the planet (he's going nowhere)
- One of if not the best Strikers on the planet ( also going nowhere )
-Golden boot winner
-One of the best stadiums and training facilities on the planet
- Champions league football

Who wouldn't want to come to Spurs. I'm so excited for next season already. COYS!

But I read on Arsemania how Conte is walking, we’re financially fudged and Kane, Son and Hugo are close to finished. All the while, they’d have been delighted to be 5th at the start of the season and have a young improving team.

Are you telling me those fudgers are clutching at straws?

Back