• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

To be fair, this is a pretty strong message to send to these geniuses:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-61505835

Shame the guy doesn't seem to be taking much responsibility for his actions. Every bloody excuse in the book to minimise his actions: "I was drunk", "I collided with the player's cheek", "I just followed my mates", "I won't be able to pay the mortgage if I'm jailed". Absolute scum.

Edit: Just saw the video of the incident. This is fudging outrageous. "I collided with the player's cheek". Bollox you did, you can see he's put his head down and picked up speed to do Sharp. fudging animal.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...weeks-for-assaulting-sheffield-united-captain
I've seen the headbutt 5 or 6 times today, It gets more disgusting the more I see it. Billy Sharp is very lucky, the power the bloke connected with him it could have been very serious.
Like you said Scum.

Can't wait to see an American football pitch invasion get out of hand with Republican states moving to allow open, unlicensed carrying of handguns.

Can't wait to see an American football pitch invasion get out of hand with Republican states moving to allow open, unlicensed carrying of handguns.
I thought the NFL was quite middle class?

All the fans I meet are professional, university types anyway.

It's probably baseball and basketball that need to worry more.

Pep. You bunch of usless gets. You cant let them win this. Wolves are doing their bit, but I dont see them holding on. City simply have to win this

Just noticed West Ham are above United “as it stands”. United currently only then qualify for the Third tier competition (it’s name escapes me).

City look like they dont want the title. Honestly if they throw this away it will be a massive bottle job on top of last season's champions League final loss. You gotta laugh at guardiola.

Back