• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City **

More relaxed at the moment that I thought we would be. I know a goal can change things easily, but carry on in the 2nd half and we're there.

also, think that kane header was harder than the commentators are making out

Everton pull one back.
A lot of surprises around the grounds, spurs the only ones doing their job.
Please tell me I'm not dreaming!

Him and Bentancur have probably justified their fees based on the difference they've made already. Dread to think how far off 4th we'd have been with their current alternatives

I think we would be in 9th/10th where, at one stage, it was looking like we would end up

What kind of gooner loony writes the BBC online commentary?
Arsenal still lead - but they will have to settle for fifth place until Spurs lose at Norwich.

What a bellend!
Well, Norwegian telly decided to use the two minute gap between the comercials to show Tony Adams talking about his greatest days as an Arsenal player. Someone is taking the tinkle.

Everton pull one back.
A lot of surprises around the grounds, spurs the only ones doing their job.
Please tell me I'm not dreaming!

Arsenal wont win. Do you really see Arsenal seeing that we are winning and not slumping in to themselves. This is a side that has lost 5 out of their last 9. Whereas Everton have that collective fight that they showed against Palace. I think Everton get a result.

Back