• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Really changed the game when he came on. The polar opposite of Moura - so intelligent and aware. Now eight assists already, after less than four months of PL football.

Excellent sub appearance for sure. Wonder if coming on as a sub could have been helpful for him, fresh legs and all that. But coming on that early that shouldn't be a big factor straight away.

Probably more him having a couple of less effective games as should be expected then back to his best, very good to see.

I know this is tongue in cheek, but I figure these sort of assists get evened out by the ones he (players in general) lays on a plate for someone and they fail to convert it.

Over a large enough sample size, yes, more or less. But that would have to be over several seasons I think.

I get the comparison to Vertonghen and Son, or perhaps Carroll to Bale against West Ham. It's a good, useful pass though, rather than the easiest option of giving the ball to Royal he picks the slightly harder, slightly risky (not that far from an opponent) pass. Always good thing, doesn't always happen.

Assist for the other goal was much more impressive of course.

I wonder if he could develop his game in a way where he could play the "Kane" role for us, he has the physic and can hold the ball and has an awareness where other players are.

Diaz and Kulu makes it obvious that it's harder and harder to find players who understand intelligent movement.

Perhaps modern tiki taka training methods and futsal has deprived too many young players from appreciating the dynamics of movement across a full sized football pitch.

Diaz is amazing, claiming his space and driving the already very competent Liverpool team forwards.

3rd most points since Conte arrived I believe, so think we've done pretty well to be where we are. Lets see if we can get 3 more wins and whether that's good enough
Yes, though the games where we had zero supply from midfield and zero shots on target when we have kane and son up front irks me so much.

What a waste of their talents and a missed opportunity for CL, while allowing arsenal to pick up even more momentum.

We make it hard for ourselves.

Yes, though the games where we had zero supply from midfield and zero shots on target when we have kane and son up front irks me so much.

What a waste of their talents and a missed opportunity for CL, while allowing arsenal to pick up even more momentum.

We make it hard for ourselves.
We do make it hard for ourselves, but the Goons have made their own momentum by winning and winning (and playing teams that roll over for them - Chels/Manue/Wet Spam/Leeds.

Think the Chelsea game is decisive, again the scheduling worked out well for them. Not hard to beat Chelsea at the moment with all the upheaval at the club. If we played them when Arsenal did and vice versa I think we’d have two extra points and be in pole position for Top Four. Also Fernandez missing a penalty because United are such a state. I don’t think Arteta is such a brilliant manager, Ole got United into the CL a few times didn’t he?

Last edited:
Think the Chelsea game is decisive, again the scheduling worked out well for them. Not hard to beat Chelsea at the moment with all the upheaval at the club. If we played them when Arsenal did and vice versa I think we’d have two extra points and be in pole position for Top Four. Also Fernandez missing a penalty because United are such a state. I don’t think Arteta is such a brilliant manager, Ole got United into the CL a few times didn’t he?
Lets not forget that Arsenal avoided playing with us due to injuries and sickness

iu

iu

iu

iu

Back