• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City **

GHod, I hope it won’t be a draw - it will be extremely bad for my health going into the final ten minutes or so. I really need us to have at least a two goal lead by then. :confused:

This. Not sure if I could cope with minutes left especially if news filters through that Arsenal are leading.

Which probably means it will be the case, as we rarely do things like this easy

They will be up for this. Their last match in the prem, they will want to put on a display for the fans. I just hope our players don't freeze with the pressure of what is at stake. But we have agent Skip who will have helped to point out their weakest players. Thinking about it maybe we could loan them that young French lad next season. Really want a win here just to shut up the media. Nervy 2-0 win for Spurs.

C. O. Y. S

In the context of the actual game, if we were the chasers a point behind Arsenal I would tip us to win this, as its in our hands and the pressure is on us to see it through, I fear we will struggle.

I would still rather be in the position we are, but in the past we have showed we do not always perform well under extreme pressure.

Hopefully that it exactly what it is though...the past. And we are seeing a new Steely-Conte-inspired-Spurs

Kris Boyd trying to sell Son to Liverpool on Sky Sports; and Merson, who just can’t help himself, spouting his usual utter gonad*s.

COYS!

They will be up for this. Their last match in the prem, they will want to put on a display for the fans. I just hope our players don't freeze with the pressure of what is at stake. But we have agent Skip who will have helped to point out their weakest players. Thinking about it maybe we could loan them that young French lad next season. Really want a win here just to shut up the media. Nervy 2-0 win for Spurs.

C. O. Y. S

They want to but can they? They can try but it's a Conte team they're up against.

Back