• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City **

Didn't they used to have all the games via the Red button/options on sky a few years ago or am I imagining it?

I thought the same.

I think Sky missed a trick here. With so many games having something riding on it, they could have offered a PPV Option for the non-Sky games and charged £5 or £10.

Well I dont know about some of you guys and gals, but that was a long night. and some of the scenarios I dreamed of, were not pleasant. Luckily dreams/nightmares rarely come true.

I woke up with the Bob the Builder tune in my head. We’ve got this lads we’ve got this!

Well I dont know about some of you guys and gals, but that was a long night. and some of the scenarios I dreamed of, were not pleasant. Luckily dreams/nightmares rarely come true.

My 9 year old said he dreamt we lost 2-0 and Woolwich won. If that happens, I'm holding him personally responsible and he can find a new home.

This day took ages to come around, fudge me. Its like life has been suspended for the last 6 days.

I was dreaming of the game as well. It never fudging ended and was just nerve wrecking for hours and hours, and then I wake up, and fudge me, we still haven't finished the bloody game. Just get it over the line, Tottenham.

Just seen that they've only scored 23 in their 37 games this season. Thats shockingly bad

6 clean sheets too.

Shame this game has a human randomness factor rather than being played on some sort of simulator

Back