• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The French Football Thread

Mbappe might as well go out and experience the big leagues and play in Spain, England etc then come back. PSG will still be there, with all their money and galatico signings whenever he wants to come back

They're doing the same with him as Barca supposedly did with with Messi, giving him all the money and letting him make decisions on signings. Hopefully they end up in a financial mess as well.

No player could ever be worth that outlay.

Such sickening figures to see, even in a sport players already earn disgraceful amounts.

Crazy that he’s been handed a three year deal and given such a huge singing on fee for it as well.

Can’t really be worth €100m a season excluding his extortionate salary on top.

They could have replaced him. Maybe not like for like but for same amount they could have signed anyone else they wanted on the planet.

I wonder about Pochettino. Surely he must be looking to get out of that clown house.

Mbappe is already looking for a new coach according to French journalists. They want Zidane, but I wonder if he might have an eye on the France job after the world cup.

They're doing the same with him as Barca supposedly did with with Messi, giving him all the money and letting him make decisions on signings. Hopefully they end up in a financial mess as well.
This is great news for everyone else, doing what isn't working for them but more so.

I've just clicked. Ffp is no more. The new spending rules don't come in until the 2023/24 season (based on the season before). So PSG giving mbappe a €150m signing on fee won't count.

Back