• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City **

He’ll play I reckon? Pulled from a media event as a precaution doesn’t sound too bad? A days rest today and tomorrow then good to go on Sunday, he can’t be any less fit than he was for the champions league final!

He’ll play I reckon? Pulled from a media event as a precaution doesn’t sound too bad? A days rest today and tomorrow then good to go on Sunday, he can’t be any less fit than he was for the champions league final!
He's appeared in a training video posted up on social media this morning

That not really an example to bring up this week, please. Let's hope he's ok, he's more important to this team now than he was to Poch's team in Madrid.

Assume it's just a bit of bug going round the team? With Kulu going home from training ahead of the Burnley game, and Hugo and Gollini both feeling ill, it's not surprising if other players get hit with it. It would be terrible timing if there were more than Kane though as we come into the weekend.

Assume it's just a bit of bug going round the team? With Kulu going home from training ahead of the Burnley game, and Hugo and Gollini both feeling ill, it's not surprising if other players get hit with it. It would be terrible timing if there were more than Kane though as we come into the weekend.

Would be a bit more than terrible timing surely? Never bought the conspiracy theories on West Ham in 2006 but if we had a mass outbreak of sickness this weekend, I'd be getting Colombo in.

Two outbreaks in the last 20 years and both coincidentally happened on the only two days when we had it in our own hands to get into the CL and eliminate Woolwich...I don't believe in those sorts of coincidences.

Anyway, given they had a game called off for one case of Covid, I'd expect Levy to be kicking down the FAs door to have our game postponed this time.

Would be a bit more than terrible timing surely? Never bought the conspiracy theories on West Ham in 2006 but if we had a mass outbreak of sickness this weekend, I'd be getting Colombo in.

Two outbreaks in the last 20 years and both coincidentally happened on the only two days when we had it in our own hands to get into the CL and eliminate Woolwich...I don't believe in those sorts of coincidences.

Anyway, given they had a game called off for one case of Covid, I'd expect Levy to be kicking down the FAs door to have our game postponed this time.

Imagine getting the game called off and then Arsenal losing!

Lol

I’m expecting Kane to play

Haha, food poisoning again. I'm guessing we'll see some other brick hitting the fan before Sunday too - it's not proper Spurs without some off field disturbance before an important game.

Guys relax. Let's look at it by the numbers:

• Norwich aren't going to park the bus in their last game and, on top of that, have given up a league high 79 goals this season. And that's not because of bad luck. Their xGA is actually 76. We've got the 2nd offense since the start of the year. So the likelihood of us not scoring against them is extremely small.
  • Offensively they have managed about .62 goals per game and are going up against a defense giving up .88 goals since Conte took over and .5 goals in the last 8 games. So the chances of them scoring one goal are not that great. Add to that that they will probably need to score 2 or 3 to beat us, because of bullet above and you can see how improbable a loss for us is.
So chill, we got this.

200.gif

Back