• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** The Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD Official Match Thread **

Some of you will have already seen this but I have just discovered it and it is flippin' hilarious.

To be fair, there are a couple of people in the compilation who are not more one-eyed than Woden One-eye, King of the Cyclops, and in a strange way I feel their pain - we've all been there. I am not sure why the ginger northerner who smashes his telly (16 minutes in) ends up as a Gooner fan but there you go; perhaps he is from Middlesbrough or something.

Last edited:
I've watched the highlights endless times but I still see the pen -and the one against Burnley - as incredibly lucky.
Not unhappy about it, but our forwards scrapping with defenders in the opposition box very rarely get that kind of call. As for the Burnley pen -yes it was a pen, but very hard to see, as the ball took such a minor deflection. It is only from one angle that you can see there was contact, hence our players mostly not appealing for it.
Anyway there we are, we were due some good fortune, let's hope it continues tomorrow.

Some of you will have already seen this but I have just discovered it and it is flippin' hilarious.

To be fair, there are a couple of people in the compilation who are not more one-eyed than Woden One-eye, King of the Cyclops, and in a strange way I feel their pain - we've all been there. I am not sure why the ginger northerner who smashes his telly (16 minutes in) ends up as a Gooner fan but there you go; perhaps he is from Middlesbrough or something.

Guy with the LA cap is the most sensible gooner I've heard since Claude (rip). The idiots saying it's rigged! Haha, deluded fools.

Back