• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2021-22

Been thinking that all game. Ex-Leicester youth? Wonder if we’re interested and that’s why we are playing Rangers in preseason. Pure and complete speculation on my part…
He was very good in a recent old firm match I watched too.

I didn’t see the Old Firm game, but at 22 if he can cope with the pressure in that fixture, and this Cup Final, he certainly has a bright future.

Its very quiet around here tonight, no point in going to sleep yet as there will be fireworks regardless of the result.

Its very quiet around here tonight, no point in going to sleep yet as there will be fireworks regardless of the result.

We stayed at the Hilton on Byers Road the night Rangers won the league last season. Didn’t go out, but you could hear them celebrating all night. The ferry back to NI was packed with Rangers fans going home. Avoided the indoor areas as covid was in full swing, stayed on deck.

We stayed at the Hilton on Byers Road the night Rangers won the league last season. Didn’t go out, but you could hear them celebrating all night. The ferry back to NI was packed with Rangers fans going home. Avoided the indoor areas as covid was in full swing, stayed on deck.

Know it well. The hilton i mean.
Not been on the ferry for donkeys years.
Keep saying I will go back to Ireland for the golf, oh natives are restless, need to check what's going on

Back