• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City **

I will be in Barcelona this weekend. Any suggestions where to watch the game?

Thanks in advance.

For context and objectivity, my felllow Spurs-PTSD-sufferers!

More historical evidence we should beat Norwich comfortably which means a chance that Sonny gets the Golden Boot too.
  • 8th May Norwich 0 - 4 West Ham
  • 23rd April Norwich 0 - 3 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
  • 20th April Norwich 2 - 1 Burnley
  • 10th Mar Norwich 1 - 3 Chelsea
  • 5th Mar Norwich 1 - 3 Brentford
  • 12th Feb Norwich 0 - 4 Emirates Marketing Project
Going further back:
  • 26th Dec Norwich 0 - 5 Arsenal.

For context and objectivity, my felllow Spurs-PTSD-sufferers!

More historical evidence we should beat Norwich comfortably which means a chance that Sonny gets the Golden Boot too.
  • 8th May Norwich 0 - 4 West Ham
  • 23rd April Norwich 0 - 3 Saudi Sportswashing Machine
  • 20th April Norwich 2 - 1 Burnley
  • 10th Mar Norwich 1 - 3 Chelsea
  • 5th Mar Norwich 1 - 3 Brentford
  • 12th Feb Norwich 0 - 4 Emirates Marketing Project
Going further back:
  • 26th Dec Norwich 0 - 5 Arsenal.

Spurs 0 - 2 Wolves
Spurs 2 - 3 Southampton
Spurs 0 - 1 Brighton....

I might have felt the same way if Ham Salad weren't the recipient of the trophy should Son fail.

That cannot happen.

Don't care. There's one thing that matters here, our finishing position. Top 4, being ahead of Arsenal. Win comfortably, scrape a lucky draw, get through because Arsenal fail to win. Doesn't really matter, though comfortable will feel better.

If Son becomes top scorer that's a good bonus of course, but only if we actually finish in the top four. Son top scorer, but we fall behind Arsenal that "bonus" will feel like another knife to the stomach. It will bring me no joy, it will do the team no good next season.

Don't care. There's one thing that matters here, our finishing position. Top 4, being ahead of Arsenal. Win comfortably, scrape a lucky draw, get through because Arsenal fail to win. Doesn't really matter, though comfortable will feel better.

If Son becomes top scorer that's a good bonus of course, but only if we actually finish in the top four. Son top scorer, but we fall behind Arsenal that "bonus" will feel like another knife to the stomach. It will bring me no joy, it will do the team no good next season.
It's Norwich. We need to stop thinking about these matches as something that might go wrong. That's the old Spurs.

It's Norwich. We need to stop thinking about these matches as something that might go wrong. That's the old Spurs.

Whatever works for you I guess.

It might go wrong. That's football. To think that it can't is a denial of reality imo. It may be unlikely, even very unlikely, but there's a probabilistic chance that it goes wrong.

There are times when a denial of reality may be helpful of course. For me, as a fan, right now, this isn't one of them.

It's true that Conte is demolishing "old Spurs" and methodically replacing it with new improved "non sexy" Spurs. It's a fact, evidenced by -among others- some superb last minute wins this season. But equally we have seen "old Spurs" crumble so many gut-wrenching, soul-destroying times, that the internal alarm bell tells us not to celebrate before the final whistle on Sunday. Maybe a whole new generation of Spurs fans will emerge for whom the word "sexy" is a thing of the past, and only applies to other teams, like the Woolwich nomads? I live in hope!

There is a pub called the Wild Rover just off Las Ramblas, i watched games in there when i last was in Barcelona.

here is a link Best Irish Bar in Barcelona | The Wild Rover Irish Pub (wildroverbarcelona.com)

I always avoid "Irish pubs" as I was bought up in Camden Town and all my mates were Irish immigrants or children of them. These pubs bare no relation to any of the pubs we went in. I imagine it will be impossible to find anywhere that's not showing the gurning monkey show.

Ah yes, I can imagine all the pubs in Barcelona are desperate to pull in the punters by screening the big match - Norwich v Tottenham :D…..
I was in Barcelona for THAT 2-3, and some pub/small restaurant (with a TV) put on the match just for me. Not that it was packed in any way, and perhaps Arsenal are slightly (but not much) more popular than Norwich, but still. I totally lost it and may or may not be welcome in that pub again, but it was worth it. Just ask, Barcelona is a friendly city.

I never ever bet, but I just placed £25 on Arse vs Everton and Norwich vs us - will net me £900 if all goes to hell. I really, really hope I lose that money.

I just can't bring myself to bet against us. The most I have ever done that goes against our interest is a BTTS and I don't even do that anymore. I wish I could but my betting is always heart over head. Explains why my bets don't come in that often I suppose :(

... Although I do have an e/w on Sonny to get the Golden Boot. It will probably be a draw and PP will void the bet knowing my luck.

Last edited:
I just can't bring myself to bet against us. The most I have ever done that goes against our interest is a BTTS and I don't even do that anymore. I wish I could but my betting is always heart over head. Explains why my bets don't come in that often I suppose :(

I've never done it before either, but figured this was the perfect opportunity. I'm not superstitious about betting or football in general (ok, just a little bit about football, but not about betting). :)

Back