• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

My little lad watched the anthem and said ''Daddy, Which anthem will they play for the 2nd one if they are both from England!?'' Then proceeded to question why we have the anthem when England are not actually playing etc.. I had to tell him to shut and just watch lol

They booed 'Abide With Me' by the 'B Positive Choir' , a group of singers with the sickle cell disease and their relatives.

Klopp defends the fans as ‘wonderful people'. Enough said.
Very scouse, defend the in-defensible. Always the victims of something.

What does that hobo clam mean by "if you look back at that Tottenham game, it was very strange" when he was lamenting dropped points. Think he was talking the game at our place.

The Kane challenge is the only gripe they have there surely? We had the best chances in that game.

Mane to Bayern! Didn't see that coming.
Wonder if that's Liverpool blocking a path for Salah to exit.

Will be a shame not to have Mane in the PL. A joy to watch.

It's probably because half the population have irish ancestry, for some weird reason my uncle who was born and lived in Covent Garden was in the Liverpool Irish regiment during WW2.

I’ve been out all day, so not seen any coverage yet. But the Vomitometer on the BBC this morning was cranked up to full power. Ghod knows what it must be like now.

Back