• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Only needing a draw makes it massively less dangerous than needing a win there
Not necessarily, in fact could argue it makes it more dangerous. Knowing we need to win we would have that in our mindset from the start that we have to go for it. I don’t doubt we will try and beat Norwich but if we don’t go ahead early on, the longer it stays level the more we will could be stuck between holding for the point and going for the winner and then making a sucker punch more likely….

It does unless the team start thinking about only needing a draw. I'm sure Conte won't allow us to think like that on the day.

The head says there is no doubt that we're gonna get what we need. The heart says 40 years of humiliation means you should prepare yourself for the worst...
Your head and heart are the wrong way round :D

Fabulous night watching their misery on Sky and the interview with Captain Black at the end priceless. I'd have that Odergard though, quick feet, high energy, always plays the right pass. Saka maybe excepted, none of the others would get anywhere near our team and in a way its a wonder we are only 2 points clear of them.
It's less than 2 months ago they were 6 points clear of us, and with a game in hand.

Anyone nervous about the Norwich game, will we fudge ourselves up again??????????.

I don't think we will, no.

I have felt since January that 4th was going to come down to managers. And Conte is better than Arteta. I don't think he will allows to blow it on Sunday. This is a vanishing point for supporters between moments in the past and the moment we have here with this manager and what he has already done. Burnley was the one, and somehow we got through it...well, I believe because of him.

I don't think it will be a thrashing unless we score early, but I think we will get the job done. A draw would not surprise me. Norwich will want to show something for their supporters.

Not necessarily, in fact could argue it makes it more dangerous. Knowing we need to win we would have that in our mindset from the start that we have to go for it. I don’t doubt we will try and beat Norwich but if we don’t go ahead early on, the longer it stays level the more we will could be stuck between holding for the point and going for the winner and then making a sucker punch more likely….

I think Conte will prepare for this like Liverpool, Arsenal, Burnley...it is a Cup Final. He knows it. He will refuse to lose.

It does unless the team start thinking about only needing a draw. I'm sure Conte won't allow us to think like that on the day.

The head says there is no doubt that we're gonna get what we need. The heart says 40 years of humiliation means you should prepare yourself for the worst...

I doubt we'll see many Spurs fans seated outside the away section on Sunday. Looks like the Carrow Road attendance numbers have been pretty steady throughout a losing season at over 95% capacity.

It's what the Canaries report. No idea if they've bloat their attendance figures. I mean, what else is there to do for fun in Norwich on a Sat. aft?

I don't think we will, no.

I have felt since January that 4th was going to come down to managers. And Conte is better than Arteta. I don't think he will allows to blow it on Sunday. This is a vanishing point for supporters between moments in the past and the moment we have here with this manager and what he has already done. Burnley was the one, and somehow we got through it...well, I believe because of him.

I don't think it will be a thrashing unless we score early, but I think we will get the job done. A draw would not surprise me. Norwich will want to show something for their supporters.

I hope you are right mate. :)

After Saudi Sportswashing Machine's great win last night there has been a lot of chat that Woolwich were struggling after getting hammered by the mighty and glorious Tottenham Hotspur on Thursday...

Casting my mind back to the postponement of the game earlier in the season when they had ONE bloody covid case it's very possible that had our game been played in January they wouldn't have been stuffed by Saudi Sportswashing Machine yesterday...

Justice prevailed.... COYS

Back