• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Get in! Hurray for the young men or whatever you say in these circumstances.

Well played Saudi Sportswashing Machine, really not well played Arsenal. That's a crumble.

Now for us doing that one game, needing a result, against a poor team, confident display.

Cheers to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, fair play, they really put everything into that. But we put ourselves in this position, now let's take advantage!

If I was Daniel Levy, I'd assert complete control over all players' meals from now and until the final whistle next Sunday. And basically everything else that could be subject to some form of sabotage.

Can we lock them in the training ground for a week so no one can get to them

Down to all of them now, to secure that spot.

conte, Kane.. I’m looking at you especially as you’ve made a big deal of CL etc and the need for it. Do your bit.. same goes for the rest of the,. No big talk in the press, get the job done. Thanks!

I agree. All we’ve heard from this set of players Is the CL is a must, time to step up and prove it Sunday.

Arsenal will be massively deflated - if Everton need something next Sunday, has to be a very good chance they'll get it meaning even a defeat for us on Sunday would be ok

Fabulous night watching their misery on Sky and the interview with Captain Black at the end priceless. I'd have that Odergard though, quick feet, high energy, always plays the right pass. Saka maybe excepted, none of the others would get anywhere near our team and in a way its a wonder we are only 2 points clear of them.

Fabulous night watching their misery on Sky and the interview with Captain Black at the end priceless. I'd have that Odergard though, quick feet, high energy, always plays the right pass. Saka maybe excepted, none of the others would get anywhere near our team and in a way its a wonder we are only 2 points clear of them.
Odegard was IMO great vs us

Odegard looks like a poor mans Eriksen

Back