• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

cartman-salty-tears.gif

and a word on Alan Smith
That was one of the most embarassing commentary performances I have ever heard
He was a total joke from minute 1, every excuse under the sun

I thoroughly enjoyed at the end when he said "they've finished 8th the last 2 years so of you'd offered them 5th they'd have taken it".

Would they fudge. fudge off you Gooner clam and cry some salty tears with that prick Tyler.

Listening to Ian Wright answer beach ball questions from Premier League host Steve Blandman and making it seem like the schedule was just so, so tough for Arsenal at the end of the season. It was actually easier than ours. We rose to the challenge and they crumbled.

I just wish listening to Wrighty sounding so despondent that Alan Shearer would stick the needle in. But no. Wright could probably thrash him.

I thoroughly enjoyed at the end when he said "they've finished 8th the last 2 years so of you'd offered them 5th they'd have taken it".

Would they fudge. fudge off you Gooner clam and cry some salty tears with that prick Tyler.

I like that change in attitude from them tbf

“Squad not big enough” was another classic! They’ve barely played 40 games this season and spent a fortune, what are they going to be like next season with Europa?!

I'm putting every spare penny on us bottling it.

We are the only club in football that could outdo what they have done tonight.

It should not happen, but you are right, if any could f#ck this up from this position, it's us. Finishing 3rd behind them by not getting just 1pt from Soton(h) and Saudi Sportswashing Machine(a) still hurts.
But as has been mentioned, if we did lose on Sunday, looking at tonight they are not nailed on to win v Everton (but we all know they would)

With Conte at the helm I am confident we can avoid defeat, we will be far sharper than Sunday after a full weeks rest. Kuluvsevski will be better, Son and Kane will be recharged.
It wont be a walk in the park. Norwich will want to finish with something for their fans. I doubt they will sit back, as it serves no purpose for them, so I am hoping we can exploit them

As the second half wore on, Tyler was bringing out all the excuses and placating remarks. Suddenly, fifth place is being heralded as a remarkable step up for these 'kids'.

It should not happen, but you are right, if any could f#ck this up from this position, it's us. Finishing 3rd behind them by not getting just 1pt from Soton(h) and Saudi Sportswashing Machine(a) still hurts.
But as has been mentioned, if we did lose on Sunday, looking at tonight they are not nailed on to win v Everton (but we all know they would)

With Conte at the helm I am confident we can avoid defeat, we will be far sharper than Sunday after a full weeks rest. Kuluvsevski will be better, Son and Kane will be recharged.
It wont be a walk in the park. Norwich will want to finish with something for their fans. I doubt they will sit back, as it serves no purpose for them, so I am hoping we can exploit them

we've been in stronger positions than this and fudged it

we need to go into that Norwich game looking to win, I trust Conte to get it, but not the usual suspects

Back