• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Don’t believe arsenal have won a game they have behind in - think it’s 9 defeats and a draw
So the first goal, as always is key

of the 9 away PL games Arsenal have won this season they've scored first in all of them.

they've lost 8 away from home and only once scored first (v Everton); they've also had 1 0-0 draw. This suggests the first goal is very important.

So, in 16 of their 17 games (in which there has been a goal) the result has gone the way of the team scoring first. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a bit harder to predict at home - only 6/13 games have been won by the team who scored first since Eddie Howe took over.

By comparison we have 16 non 0-0 games; 12 have gone the way of the team scoring first; 2 have been draws (So'ton and Liverpool) and 2 have reversed (Leicester and Saudi Sportswashing Machine)

I just saw the highlights from Wolves Norwich and Pukki had so many chances it already had me a little worried

Yep everyone seems to think Norwich is a gimme. It's an away game which is rarely easy. We really need to go there and be on our game. The good thing is we have a full week to rest and prepare.

Think I’m more nervous tonight than I was on the Thursday. I was relatively relaxed for the NLD considering what was at stake. It’s the hope that kills you. I know they will finish above eventually but there’s not a worse scenario in football than the sound/sight of them gloating at our expense.

Wood not in the squad so that is unfortunate. Trippier on the bench so he’ll come on later I’d imagine. Schar replaces lacelles which surprises me as I thought lacelles was one of their better defenders.

Both white and gabriel start despite both missing training yesterday. That shows they are both serious doubts and were given every possible chance to start today. I suspect both could break down but due to the magnitude of the game they are being risked.

All this team news however makes me a lot less confident than I was this morning. If white and gabriel really are fine then goons could get one of their narrow lucky away wins. If not though then newc can get something out of this.

The thing giving me the biggest hope for a Saudi Sportswashing Machine result win or draw would do, is how broken they looked at the Lane, how broken Arteta looked, can he get a young team under pressure up for it and confident in a night game at St James's after last week? I'm really not sure he can.

The thing giving me the biggest hope for a Saudi Sportswashing Machine result win or draw would do, is how broken they looked at the Lane, how broken Arteta looked, can he get a young team under pressure up for it and confident in a night game at St James's after last week? I'm really not sure he can.
That's wishful thinking on our part. I bet you they will play their usual game; no better, no worse. Question is will that be enough and what Saudi Sportswashing Machine team will show up.

Newc absolutely dominating and playing some good stuff but struggling to create really gilt edged chances.

Need that newc goal as otherwise it takes just one breakaway or lucky moment for the goons. If that happens I could see them hanging on for dear life and sneaking it.

ASM up against soares now so should have plenty of joy against him. Hopefully one of the centre halves joins tomiyasu off the pitch soon.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been well up for this. A strong press, biting in, sprinting, dominating possession and territory.
ASM had a good effort near post... Ramsdale has fluffed an easy save but other than that Ramsdale has had it pretty easy.

Just need Newcash to actually score a goal. Else it is all huff and puff until they get tired and then Anal will pounce and pump it right up 'em.

Ooh, Calum Wilson blazes over.
At least they put his tooth back in that got knocked out in the first half.
Needs to get that on target or it will come back to bite him (US).

Back