• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley OMT ***

Tough watch but job done. Never felt especially worries but there’s always that risk with us just having the one goal lead.
in fairness I’m still emotionally knackered after Thursday. Getting my voice back took long enough. Let’s not underestimate the players having to go out so soon and out in a shift. Especially with illness impacting some of the players. Job done. Over to Saudi Sportswashing Machine now.

This a point largely missed. Would be interesting to know who the other 3 players affected were. It could explain a few performances possibly

Sanchez is a terrible footballer. He’s awful on the ball. And he’s not as strong as someone his size should be. He’s ok as a defender but the game has moved on and CB’s need to be comfortable on the ball now. Burnley did their homework and were more than ok letting him have the ball without pressuring him.

Criticism of Son and Kane is fine, neither of them had a great game, I’d give them both a 6/10. It just gets grating people hanging it on them whenever we don’t score. We are over reliant on them for goals and creativity.

Largely agree with the sentiment that no one stood out today but no one as awful either.

Kane and son have been patchy this, but only if you hold them to the standards they have set. That's a tough gig.
Your complaints about people jumping on them are justified, i also think though that all our players get it.
From Sanchez to hugo, no one is spared it. Two games in a row we've kept a clean sheet but hugo is past it, dier isn't good enough, Sanchez is a terrible footballer, royal a liability, davies a non entity, blah blah blah, sometimes it makes you wonder.

Enjoyed the day...thought it might be much much more frustrating. It feels like years since the last time the players did a walk past with their families - not sure they came out last year as the atmosphere was so toxic.
Maybe, just maybe the football gods are starting to shine on us? We will know for certain tomorrow night, but there was a time (Hoddle years in particular) when I thought we were genuinely unlucky, and referees routinely shafted us...but maybe, just maybe, things are swinging back our way.

Kane and son have been patchy this, but only if you hold them to the standards they have set. That's a tough gig.
Your complaints about people jumping on them are justified, i also think though that all our players get it.
From Sanchez to hugo, no one is spared it. Two games in a row we've kept a clean sheet but hugo is past it, dier isn't good enough, Sanchez is a terrible footballer, royal a liability, davies a non entity, blah blah blah, sometimes it makes you wonder.

Kane was lacklustre for the first half of the season, possibly a hangover from his failure to get a move to city which I was very critical of how he handled btw. Son has been excellent for the most part, he’s had the odd bad game but all players do. It’s more than fair to be critical of them when they play badly but my overall point is they have less bad days than the majority of the squad. We rely on them too much going forward and they pay for the price for it when we lose, it was the same when Eriksen was here and we struggled to create. As good as they are, they can’t do it every single game. Everyone has their favourites, I get that, but if we were looking to replace anyone, Son and Kane would be the last players we should replace.

Thought Collins for Burnley at CB was decent
He broke out of defence twice with the ball and carried it well and won his headers and challenges
Big unit too
One to keep an eye on IMO

Kane was lacklustre for the first half of the season, possibly a hangover from his failure to get a move to city which I was very critical of how he handled btw. Son has been excellent for the most part, he’s had the odd bad game but all players do. It’s more than fair to be critical of them when they play badly but my overall point is they have less bad days than the majority of the squad. We rely on them too much going forward and they pay for the price for it when we lose, it was the same when Eriksen was here and we struggled to create. As good as they are, they can’t do it every single game. Everyone has their favourites, I get that, but if we were looking to replace anyone, Son and Kane would be the last players we should replace.

Don’t know, selling one i don't see as the end of the world scenario that many do.
As long as they want to be here i wouldn't be forcing either out of the door, but if they don't want to be here i don't believe in keeping any player.
Can't see son wanting out and hopefully harry has got the city thing out of his system and we can all settle down and move forward under conte.

A word on the crowd today. I thought it was decent. It was never going to be the same as Thursday for many reasons but there was very little moaning and it was loud in there at times.

Back