• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

He's 21 years old. At that age rose was packing his bags to go on loan to sunderland.
My mate and I were talking about him and also so earlier…. He was struggling to get in at Bolton when he was his age
Players can change and alonso is who he should look at for wing back inspiration.

My mate and I were talking about him and also so earlier…. He was struggling to get in at Bolton when he was his age
Players can change and alonso is who he should look at for wing back inspiration.

Christ, that comparison isn't going to go down well on a Spurs board.

I think he's coming on big time to the extent I don't think we need to buy a LWB. I'd be happy with Sess and Reggie if we can upgrade on the other side. The boy has bags of potential.

I think he's coming on big time to the extent I don't think we need to buy a LWB. I'd be happy with Sess and Reggie if we can upgrade on the other side. The boy has bags of potential.
I know but alonso is the best left sided wing back around. He did kill a girl but the guy can play

I’d sell Regs and then buy a creative left wing back with no injury history. Regs and Sess really need to prove their fitness. Both are very in and out of it. I don’t think Sess will ever be as creative as Alonso was at his peak (Alonso seems like a playmaking WB/FB to me like Cancelo or TAA - I’d very much like two of these bought this summer but more so on the left than right as Doherty brings some of this). Sess offers other strengths though and can become a top wb if injuries don’t hold him back. I’ve seen some say his defending isn’t that good but I think that is the part of his game that doesn’t need much work, he’s very diligent and intelligent. He’s locked up Salah a couple of times, other top players too. I’d like to see a little more clever movement in the box from him in terms of runs.

Last edited:

I'm with you. He's moving in the right direction and I think we have far high priorities for our £££ this summer: reserve GK, RWB, LCB, maybe a CM, anywhere between 1 and 3 attackers depending on what happens to Moura, Bergwijn and Gil

Id definitely keep Sess.

Reggie probably will have to stay...but if the money comes, 100% take it and re invest

Think Doherty stays now as he can cover both sides. But he'll be 30 soon so if we do want to sell him this is the last chance to get reasonable money back.

Emerson. I am beginning to like him more and more, but he will always have that awkwardness about him in the final third. Perhaps he's good for the tougher games and (as others have said) could be cover for RCB. Think though that if the money comes we roll the dice.

Last edited:
The one against Arsenal was wide and one against Burnley he hit it straight at Pope. Either way it was good play by Sess to set him up

Maybe i'm misremembering but did pope not make a great save from son in the first half as well?
9/10 times the second one is a goal, it hits pope and goes in, geeat reactions from the keeper. Don't blame son for that, he put it the only place he could.

Back