• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Keep, sell or loan?

Skipp as back up?!! He'd be my first name on the team sheet.

This season with midfielders available, i'd agree with you. Think he's going to be great.

BUT if we bring in someone i'd rather it be better than what we already have. Instead of improving the squad, improve the first 11 and the squad.

If we bring in a rwf i hope it's someone better than kulu.

Same for any position apart from maybe upgrading on son or kane. As that would be very difficult.

Lloris
Golini
Austin
Doherty
Reguillon
Sanchez
Rodon

Tanganga
Davies
Dier
Romero
Royal
Hjojberg
Winks
Sessegnon
Skipp
White
Bentancur
Kulusevski
Son
Kane
Bergwijn
Moura
Scarlett

Sell the pinkies. If anyone will pay good money for Davies and Moura I'd consider it, but both are excellent squad players. Tanganga has aggression and I think he can come good, but may need a loan. I'd like to see Royal as a right-sided CB.

We need:
  1. A CB who can dominate high balls. A tall commanding CB.
  2. A skillful midfielder.
  3. A forward with goals in them who can rotate with Kane and Son.
  4. And of course, a new contract for Kane.
Maybe we could raise £25-£45m in player sales. But we will need all of that and more for a forward. And another £50-60m to address our midfield and defense. That is not outrageous sums though. Can we afford that?

Winks.

Always thought he had big promise but really surprised by his decline. Comes on tonight and the first thing he does is give it away, like he did at Boro a lot last week.

Anyone changed their minds?

Lloris keep
Gollini loan ends
Austin loan
Doherty sell
Reguillon keep
Sanchez sell
Rodon keep
Tanganga loan
Davies keep
Dier keep
Romero keep
Royal sell
Hjojberg sell
Winks sell
Sessegnon keep
Skipp keep
White loan
Bentancur keep
Kulusevski keep
Son keep
Kane keep
Bergwijn sell
Moura sell
Scarlett loan

Now :

Sell Reggie
Keep Doherty
Keep Hojberg

Lloris Keep
Golini End loan
Austin Loan
Doherty Keep
Reguillon Sell
Sanchez Keep
Rodon Sell (I would keep, but I assume he wants to go)
Tanganga Loan
Davies Keep
Dier Keep
Romero Keep
Royal Sell
Hjojberg Keep
Winks Sell
Sessegnon Keep
Skipp Keep
White Loan
Bentancur Keep
Kulusevski Keep
Son Keep
Kane Keep
Bergwijn Sell (he wants to go)
Moura Sell
Scarlett Loan

My sales are going to be harsh but we need the money to reinvest to make the side better Conte has done very well so far but he's making the best of a poor situation.

Sell
Winks
Sanchez
Rodon (never plays)
Royal (good player but not suited to RWB)
Lo Celso & Ndombele. (Neither are going to used by Conte)
Gollini
Bergwijn (he's going to want game time)

I would go for a RWB, LCB, CM, AMF and a CF.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

My sales are going to be harsh but we need the money to reinvest to make the side better Conte has done very well so far but he's making the best of a poor situation.

Sell
Winks
Sanchez
Rodon (never plays)
Royal (good player but not suited to RWB)
Lo Celso & Ndombele. (Neither are going to used by Conte)
Gollini
Bergwijn (he's going to want game time)

I would go for a RWB, LCB, CM, AMF and a CF.

Don’t think that’s harsh, just realistic
I’d love us to sell Moura too
With the deal you mention above we would need 2Cbs a RWB, a CM/AM (eriksen)
And add in my suggestion of selling Lucas we would need at least two goal scoring players

Anyone changed their minds?
Not really
Some players need to leave for the sake of their careers (Bergwein, winks and Rodon)
Some need to go because they can’t play this system (royal and Moura)
Some need to just leave because they having progressed (Sanchez)
And some need to go because their utter twunts (lo celso and Tanguy)

that lot would bring in a lot of money

I’d still sell Reggie if he can’t stay fit and get coached into how to calm down

Not really
Some players need to leave for the sake of their careers (Bergwein, winks and Rodon)
Some need to go because they can’t play this system (royal and Moura)
Some need to just leave because they having progressed (Sanchez)
And some need to go because their utter twunts (lo celso and Tanguy)

that lot would bring in a lot of money

I’d still sell Reggie if he can’t stay fit and get coached into how to calm down

No disagreement from me. We'll need them gone quick though, get our main priorities sorted early. Then juggle a bit see what we can do with positions not as high a priority.

Don’t think that’s harsh, just realistic
I’d love us to sell Moura too
With the deal you mention above we would need 2Cbs a RWB, a CM/AM (eriksen)
And add in my suggestion of selling Lucas we would need at least two goal scoring players
I wouldn't be against selling Moura tbh, just that if we did we'd probably need to bring in 2 wide suited attackers which I'm not sure we can get done this summer with other more pressing priorities.

I wouldn't be against selling Moura tbh, just that if we did we'd probably need to bring in 2 wide suited attackers which I'm not sure we can get done this summer with other more pressing priorities.

Someone who could play up front and on the right would be good. We'll see if conte fancies gil for cover for son or not.

I think that area is a priority
We currently have bergwein who wants to leave and Lucas who is frankly just poor in this system

I think that area is a priority
We currently have bergwein who wants to leave and Lucas who is frankly just poor in this system

Don't think Lucas is poor, he's limited, but not poor. Bergwijn looks very likely to leave, if we can find someone that would offer more than Lucas, be the first backup/rotation in the pecking order I think Lucas is alright as the second option. We may also have Gil coming back as another option.

We know what we get with Lucas, for better and worse. Don't think he's a bad squad option at all. Though if the aim is to get to the superclub level next season we may need an upgrade here too.

Agree that the area is somewhat a priority, but one player replacing Bergwijn. After that it's way down the list.

Don't think Lucas is poor, he's limited, but not poor. Bergwijn looks very likely to leave, if we can find someone that would offer more than Lucas, be the first backup/rotation in the pecking order I think Lucas is alright as the second option. We may also have Gil coming back as another option.

We know what we get with Lucas, for better and worse. Don't think he's a bad squad option at all. Though if the aim is to get to the superclub level next season we may need an upgrade here too.

Agree that the area is somewhat a priority, but one player replacing Bergwijn. After that it's way down the list.
Poor in this system.

Back