• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley OMT ***

Just reading Burnley have a few defensive injuries Mee and Tarkowski out, along with Rodriquez, Vydra and Westwood. Every bit helps. Cornet and Weghorst will still pose a threat. But I believe Long and Collins will partner each other for the first time at the centre of defence

Bollox if Kulu and Romero are out but we should still be good enough to beat that lot. That said, we should have been good enough in February and look at what happened there.

The squad did brilliantly on Thursday. Did everything we asked from them and gave us a memorable night. Let’s hope they don’t brick all over it the way the CL final shat all over the Ajax and City games.

We want 6 points from 6 and what will be will be. We can only get 3 at a time. Get 3 points boys and save those Woolwich clams from being completely out of their depth next season.

Same team as Thursday with Lucas or Stevie for Kulu if he’s out.

COYS

Word that Kulu might be ill/not well enough to start?

I read somewhere that he left training early as he was ill. Fingers crossed he makes it, however against a team which will park the bus, potentially a more dribbly player like Moura or Bergwijn could be more useful?

I was listening to 5 live the other day and Michael Brown who apparently does some work for Burnley was saying that since Dyche left they have been caught between two stools a little with Michael Jackson ( shamo muthafudger ) trying to get Burnley playing a bit more expansively so I'm hoping that plays right into our hands.

I read somewhere that he left training early as he was ill. Fingers crossed he makes it, however against a team which will park the bus, potentially a more dribbly player like Moura or Bergwijn could be more useful?
In Conte’s System We Trust. He has already shown he can adjust to missing playas (D’oherty and Reggie), and I’m confident that he can get us to do our thing with success the next two games. And the next few seasons…

This has got banana skin written all over this, we will see if we have turned that corner or if we are still the toothless outfit we have always been. Seems kind of sexy to go to Liverpool and get a draw, then smash Arsenal to then lose to Burnley at home.

This has got banana skin written all over this, we will see if we have turned that corner or if we are still the toothless outfit we have always been. Seems kind of sexy to go to Liverpool and get a draw, then smash Arsenal to then lose to Burnley at home.

Christ on a bike! You certainly know how to kill the mood. As if it wasn't bad enough having to get up at this ridiculous hour for a 12:00 kick off :rolleyes:

It would be so fudging Spur sy to bottle it today and not win.

Come on chaps. Positivity is the order of the day!
Whilst the atmosphere won't be anywhere near what it was on Thursday, not least due to the most ridiculous of KO times, even it it's half what it was the other night, no team could bottle anything with that force behind them.
Get the win, Sonny to score to at least draw level with Salah, and then sit back and hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine are in the mood to win on Monday.

Come on chaps. Positivity is the order of the day!
Whilst the atmosphere won't be anywhere near what it was on Thursday, not least due to the most ridiculous of KO times, even it it's half what it was the other night, no team could bottle anything with that force behind them.
Get the win, Sonny to score to at least draw level with Salah, and then sit back and hope Saudi Sportswashing Machine are in the mood to win on Monday.
Exactly !!
Defo early to be up ready to go for sure
An early Guiness at the ground will help

Big big win today, if they are depleted at the back lets fudging have it, big game, big goals big message !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back