• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** The Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD Official Match Thread **

I've been re-watching the game. After about an hour I am just up to the sending off as I keep stopping and rewinding and replaying parts (plus about 10 mins working out how to show a video I took from the tv)
Anyway, not something I would have seen from in the ground, but in amongst all the Woolwich complaints to the ref, there's Xhaka, grabbing Sanchez's arm, and moving his (Xhaka's) head on to Sanchez's elbow, obviously trying to imply that Son ran into Holding's elbow!

I've been re-watching the game. After about an hour I am just up to the sending off as I keep stopping and rewinding and replaying parts (plus about 10 mins working out how to show a video I took from the tv)
Anyway, not something I would have seen from in the ground, but in amongst all the Woolwich complaints to the ref, there's Xhaka, grabbing Sanchez's arm, and moving his (Xhaka's) head on to Sanchez's elbow, obviously trying to imply that Son ran into Holding's elbow!
That’s him bowing down in front of a football GHod…. Emerson Royal lord of the highlights

Let me propose the Prodigy's little ditty, 'Smack my bitch up'! as a summary of this game.

Whaaat a game and the atmos, ridiculously amazing, all the build up i've heard from podcasters, vids etc hope we bring that to future games #COYS

We move on!

Thanks to you highlighting this moment, I was able to look for it whilst really enjoying a re-play of the game via DAZN. What a plonker Xhaka is. Wasn't able to watch the game live due to work, but I've dug in to the on-demand replays available via the streaming service. Going great with a lovely Niagara rose and some extra old cheddar and crackers.

I'm baffled how Holding's second yellow foul on Son isn't a straight red. That's nasty and pre-meditated.

Later on, and immediately after the play, it's lovely to see Sanchez enthusiastically embrace Bentancur for the flick-on header than led to Kane scoring the second goal. These guys are into it.

Last edited:
Quite right Xhaka, how could anybody NOT see that Son was doing his best to make sure Holding broke his jaw so that he could then look forward to having a risky operation in hospital that would leave him unable to eat or talk for weeks. No doubt he is absolutely gutted that Holding was not successful.

But, c'est la vie.

Presumably Woolwich are arguing that Sanchez should have been sent off for violent conduct towards Shagger.

Shame Sanchez didn't use Xhaka's momentum to give him a proper elbow in the head. It's not often a clam gives you that kind of opportunity.

Back