• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Which is the opposite reaction i thought there'd be. Levy looking for more investment, possible new owners? Paratici and conte deciding who to go for? Levy just needs to sign the checks.

I thought that is what people wanted? Or do they just want to moan?

The irony being that the fact they are looking for investment from people and companies is basically an admission that we need outside cash to compete.

The funny thing being we already have an owner and company in place that between them have unbelievable amounts of cash behind them, so much that we could spend that £400m under ffp that we are permitted to and they would hardly notice.

But guess what the person and company that owns us are unbelievably tight fudging clams, who wont unlike so many owners put in their own money. No they want to find another person or company to do that for them.

Utter clams

The irony being that the fact they are looking for investment from people and companies is basically an admission that we need outside cash to compete.

The funny thing being we already have an owner and company in place that between them have unbelievable amounts of cash behind them, so much that we could spend that £400m under ffp that we are permitted to and they would hardly notice.

But guess what the person and company that owns us are unbelievably tight fudging clams, who wont unlike so many owners put in their own money. No they want to find another person or company to do that for them.

Utter clams

Levy started enic. With investment from his family, lewis and others. He runs it. They invested in a lot of things. Lewis and levys family bought out the other investors. Enic then sold a lot of their other investments to buy spurs.

Levy isn't a multi billionaire. Lewis is but most of that is his main company tavistok.

There is a huge difference between having cash and being wealthy because of something you own. You may own a house in london worth £500k. But you have 10 years of a mortgage left to pay. Doesn't mean you have cash to splash. You can remortgage to build an extension to add value. But only to a limit.

So levy can't fund it. Lewis could if he borrows or sells his company. Which he aint doing. We already have huge debt guaranteed by tavistok and tavistock is his first love.

Yes there are owners out there that pump huge amounts of money into clubs. But apart from the wealth funds or abramovich who had to. The others are degenerate gamblers, borrowing to chase a dream, which if it fails they dump and walk away.

Actually not degenerate, cause it's not their money they are gambling with.

Last edited:
What’s in it for a outside investor for a small share though? I’m thinking naming rights and perhaps a share of non football revenue for some up front cash to support the team? So almost like borrowing against the extra revenue the stadium will generate over the next few years as we need an injection of cash to make the squad CL level competitive?

What’s in it for a outside investor for a small share though? I’m thinking naming rights and perhaps a share of non football revenue for some up front cash to support the team? So almost like borrowing against the extra revenue the stadium will generate over the next few years as we need an injection of cash to make the squad CL level competitive?

The same as most investors. They think the value of their investment will increase.

Look at la liga. They've just sold 10% of future tv revenue for the next 50 years to cvc.

Its the same bs stories we hear year in year out and nothing ever happens. Probably got leaked by that pr director, whatever her name is.

Just accept we will never do anything. The appointment of conte got me temporarily thinking otherwise, but in all likelihood ahead of next season he’ll realise what we have always known and then he will walk.

Same thing that’s in it for ENIC…. Growth in equity value. So far ENIC have grown £100m to maybe £2b.

Its the same bs stories we hear year in year out and nothing ever happens. Probably got leaked by that pr director, whatever her name is.

Just accept we will never do anything. The appointment of conte got me temporarily thinking otherwise, but in all likelihood ahead of next season he’ll realise what we have always known and then he will walk.

left-handed-violinist-1024x947.jpg

Wow, this thread was on page 8.

Take a bow Daniel, for getting the acoustics and fan experience spot on in a large stadium.
A friend treated a couple of gooners to corporate a few weeks back, and their words were, if their stadium is a 1 out of 10, ours is a 10/10.
The atmosphere last night was without doubt the best I’ve experienced at spurs. Even better than when we beat real 3-1 at white hart lane!

Wow, this thread was on page 8.

Take a bow Daniel, for getting the acoustics and fan experience spot on in a large stadium.
A friend treated a couple of gooners to corporate a few weeks back, and their words were, if their stadium is a 1 out of 10, ours is a 10/10.

This.

Thats probably because the Real Madrid game was at Wembley:D....
Inter at home was amazing
Also city at home this season was outstanding too
Yesterday was different… it was all stating much earlier with genuine fear and expectation
Some Fans were at the ground for 1pm droning in the area. The secret bar (we call it that) in the ground was quiet when we got in… around 7pm it was rocking.
Unlike city, Madrid, inter I think we had expectation on our side as fans. We knew we could be the 12th man… and it worked

Back