• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

And decisively, too. By punitive goal margins.

But don't think we'll see that. Other than Liverpool v. MancU, there's no real vindictiveness amongst these four. Second half and one side 2-0 up and it's like an agreement has been struck to win but not too harshly.

The only good thing is that Chelsea are not home and cooled out in third and could really use a good result now to let them coast a bit for the FA Cup.

Last edited:
I don’t meet other humans any more, so I don’t have any Woolwich colleagues to worry about, but I think I still care more about sustaining the run of Arseovers than about which rung of European football we crash miserably out of next season.

I don’t meet other humans any more, so I don’t have any Woolwich colleagues to worry about, but I think I still care more about sustaining the run of Arseovers than about which rung of European football we crash miserably out of next season.

Human and gooner, a rare breed.

Just seen the lyrics for their newly adopted anthem
It doesn’t even mention woolwich, a fan hiding in Greggs toilet or bribery to get promotion
It does however mention a crack den and brasses
It’s almost as if they wanted Sam Fender but instead ended up with a busker

It doesn’t even mention woolwich, a fan hiding in Greggs toilet or bribery to get promotion

He’s working with Sony, was meant to do a gig with us late last year, but it had to be pulled due to Covid.

I have no idea what you're on about.
But I'd prefer a busker to Sam Fen.....zzzzzzzz....story about that......der

Can we (you!) stop fawning over them now please, they are crap!

Buzzkillington here and I hate to echo a point that Jamie Redknapp of all people have made, if (and yes it’s a big if) they win both their remaining games then they’ve done well. The absolute reality is that even if we do what we need to in our remaining games we’re still in need of them faltering further - It’s not as simple as one of us being brick and the other brilliant.

I’d hazard a guess that many a neutral would see tonight as a bit of a self destruction job on their part.

Back