• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** The Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD Official Match Thread **

He refused to answer questions and claimed that the "beautiful game was destroyed" by the ref.

No lego head, by your fudging players losing their heads.

Can tell Conte has clearly been fudged off by the Jan game being postponed, letting it all out this evening it seems.

Arteta understandably didn’t want to acknowledge his player’s mistakes nor his own - His interview was pure delusion / avoidance which was enjoyable from our point of view as it was so obvious, but I can see why he took that route.

On an unrelated note as I was busy watching the game with @Spursalot, an old poster on here - fudging yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder whether Son was taken off as Arsenal were fouling him all game and they may have thought if they injured him then that would be a win for them.

can’t believe how much Arsenal supporters are crying about the referee. Plus how they conveniently forget why the game was postponed in the first place.
I think Conte knows Son's true value in the team. He is our main threat and we need to keep him fresh.

I used to think that Conte was making a mistake taking Son off ahead of Kane, but now I think that's how Conte is motivating Kane to drop deeper more.

I expect us to try to tie Kane down this summer. Then Conte won't need to fear him causing Kane leaving.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Arteta understandably didn’t want to acknowledge his player’s mistakes nor his own - His interview was pure delusion / avoidance which was enjoyable from our point of view as it was so obvious, but I can see why he took that route.

On an unrelated note as I was busy watching the game with @Spursalot, an old poster on here - fudging yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
During the Wenger decades there was a clear intent to make Spurs the common enemy and you could see the indoctrination of the many young Arsenal foreign players, from them spewing off the scale hate on social media... Fabregas, that Polish keeper.... Arteta though more level headed was brought up during that era so I'd expect him to get personal.

Having said that the 2nd yellow and red was down to an accumulation of fouls which makes it even harder for fans to accept the red. To me that fabinho one was even more vicious.

During the Wenger decades there was a clear intent to make Spurs the common enemy and you could see the indoctrination of the many young Arsenal foreign players, from them spewing off the scale hate on social media... Fabregas, that Polish keeper.... Arteta though more level headed was brought up during that era so I'd expect him to get personal.

Having said that the 2nd yellow and red was down to an accumulation of fouls which makes it even harder for fans to accept the red. To me that fabinho one was even more vicious.

The second yellow could have been a straight red..

I may have lost you on that last Arteta point as I wouldn’t say he got overly personal, more of a siege mentality approach - The eventual red card or penalty weren’t even vaguely disputable so he’s essentially described a referee doing his job correctly as “destroying a beautiful game” or whatever. Unfortunately it makes sense for L’arse players to buy in to that clear denial - It’s not a simple task but our role now is to keep the pressure up by winning on Sunday and then hope the cracks emerge.

Arteta has always been a clam!

I may have lost you on that last Arteta point as I wouldn’t say he got overly personal, more of a siege mentality approach - The eventual red card or penalty weren’t even vaguely disputable so he’s essentially described a referee doing his job correctly as “destroying a beautiful game” or whatever. Unfortunately it makes sense for L’arse players to buy in to that clear denial - It’s not a simple task but our role now is to keep the pressure up by winning on Sunday and then hope the cracks emerge.

Yes, the siege mentality is what wenger pushed to ridiculous levels surfing his time. The accumulation of fouls leading to a red is almost always controversial. But yes he used the opportunity to divert blame from the players.

I've watched Arsenal a fair bit and have to say that Holding physical and "holding" like that is not his normal game. Can't help but think that Areteta had a role in this and was also diverting blame from himself!

shouldn’t that be dream, dare, do?

Yes, now that you say it, yes it should be that way round.
For some reason totally disproportionate to the grand scheme of things, that is now really bugging me and I have been counting out the letters to decide whether it is that way round not because it hasn't been thought through properly but rather due to the aesthetics and I think maybe it wouldn't quite line up with the golden badger above if it was in the logical order but that might just be the angle of my photo or might equally be because I am sitting at home having another beer because I am too hyped up to go to sleep.

Back