• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** The Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD Official Match Thread **

Anyone rememeber that clip of Arteta when he was at Sportswash City urging his players to 'do a foul' to stop any player getting past the halfway line? Well today Arteta reaped what he sowed.

Have it you clam!

I don’t even know where to start. What an absolutely brilliant night. I don’t think I have any voice left - luckily no calls/meetings in the calendar for tomorrow. I know the sending off changed things a bit. But we looked in control before that and after, well, it was a walk in the park. That’s not to diminish some of the performances out there tonight. PEH. Rodders. Our three CBs. Kane. Son. Maybe I should just list all of them. I would have loved us to go for the jugular but we have a 12pm KO on Sunday so can understand not busting a gut when we didn’t need to - although we had the chances /half chances to make it at least 4.
Atmosphere was great but I think it could have been better at times in that there was pretty much constant singing but a bit disjointed at times - ie different bits of the ground singing different songs. But who cares as long as the support was there.
Their support was embarrassingly crap.
North London as ever is ours. COYS.

That was epic just a slight shame sonny didn’t put that chance away as we’d have probably have gone on to win 5-0 or even 6-0 which would be history making.

Hopefully the early ko on Sunday will be good timing for us, still high on the adrenaline and with the momentum and the crowd behind them we can really pile the pressure on them for monday night.
Will be a long four days for them.

I’ve got a bit of catching up to do on the post match stuff when I get home or tomorrow but was Legoman really complaining about Holding’s sending off? Or something else?
Conte not impressed anyway. Loving the man here.

He refused to answer questions and claimed that the "beautiful game was destroyed" by the ref.

No lego head, by your fudging players losing their heads.

Can tell Conte has clearly been fudged off by the Jan game being postponed, letting it all out this evening it seems.

I wonder whether Son was taken off as Arsenal were fouling him all game and they may have thought if they injured him then that would be a win for them.

can’t believe how much Arsenal supporters are crying about the referee. Plus how they conveniently forget why the game was postponed in the first place.

There are videos of Arteta crying... but are they real or just filters? Am confused... did we really make him cry?

Back