• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** The Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD Official Match Thread **

[QUOTE="glasgowspur, post: 1577972, member: 6669"]I like arteta but lost a lot of respect for him after that interview
You what?![/QUOTE]
:)
I'm judging him as an ex old firm player, most of them are arse holes who act like tits, just like arteta did tonight actually.
But when he was in Glasgow he never did, he kept his head down and left the stupid stuff to others.

Never expected this. Was totally prepared for the same result the other way actually.

Would be such a shame if we don't finish above them. We deserve Champions League. We're a far superior side.

Question: if the scousers win the champions league does an extra place go to the prem for the CL?

I really dont see a Cheslea/United/West Ham type performance coming from Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Last home game.Big crowd under the SJP floodlights.

I think they will be up for it, whether it will be good enough is a different argument. Everton on the last day is still an unknown. We will know better Sunday. Leeds simply have to beat Brentford for Everton to still to be in trouble.

But first and foremost. We have to complete Part 2 of our plan at Mid-Day
Tripper to score the winner. The Dele in the last game. Like Jesus Christ, it's NAILED ON.

I did enjoy that….I can’t remember an NLD where I have felt so calm. Right from the off we looked composed and they were frantic. Its clear Captain Scarlett has instructed them to kick Sonny, Holding just isn’t very intelligent (or very good) and didn’t realise that once He had been booked he needed to stop otherwise he was going to be sent off.

Arsenal looked naïve tonight - we looked like the experienced team. We just need to complete the job now, make that Chmaps League place ours

Hope the Geordie Boys make some noise. really crank it up. Its your last home game, give your fans something to remember

Hope so too, but Saudi Sportswashing Machine. They always seem to fudge it up for us. We're in with a shout though.

No idea how to sum that up. Atmosphere was fudging outstanding. From 1st minute to the last, people sang their hearts out. Best atmosphere Ive seen at our place by a long way.

Don't think we had a bad performance. Was bricking it when Romero was ruled out but Sanchez and Royal did well. Dier was outstanding, thought Sess looked a player. Two boys in midfield were great and the front three very dangerous. Hugo too did everything he had to. If I had to go MOTM, I'd probably say Dier but, to be honest, I was a bag of nerves and spent the game singing so my judgement may be off.

No idea if it was a pen but Holdings challenge on Son was a fudging disgrace. If Arteta thinks that wasn't at least a yellow, he's spoofing.

Glorious, stress free night in an incredible atmosphere.

Let's win our last two. Whatever happens, we're a better side than them and our manager is on a completely different level to the PE teacher.

COYS

Spent the whole match winding up the gooners at the next table. Bliss.

Have a couple of Woolwich supporters in work. One of them is a season ticket holder but, surprisingly, a really good guy.

They're both getting it in the neck tomorrow. Might not even wait that long and ring them at about 3am singing a bit of Chas and Dave.

Back