• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** The Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD Official Match Thread **

Has there ever been a more comfortable NLD? My mate and I were talking about men's mental health all through the second half. Easy! Can we play you every week? What a fudging idiot Rob Holding is. :p

There were a couple under Poch and under Harry where the score was closer, but it was inevitable from the first minute that we were going to win.

He is a major concern, the cretin. He will either try and control it with cards from KO, in which case 10v10 is wholly possible, or he will wait until someone has been crippled before exploding into a series of one-way cards, all the while with his stupid ‘Pauline-League Of Gentlemen’ expression!

(If he gives us a dodgy pen to win it in the 90th min, I shall be back here to apologise)

Always said he was one of the best refs around…

That was enjoyable. :D Watched the game with an Arsenal friend at my place, and he left as soon as the ref blew his whistle. :p

Game was practically over when Holding had his WTF moment, but I loved how fired up we looked - we showed that we took this game seriously, after a bit of initial nervousness. Solid performance overall. Partly because of their sending off, which could be a blessing for us, allowing key players a little extra rest before Sunday.

It's still in their hands, but we did our part. Now lets beat Burnley and all become Saudi Sportswashing Machine supporters.

Back