• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** The Tottenham vs Arsenal NLD Official Match Thread **

Still in it.

Providing we dont lose Sunday, it goes down to the last day no matter happens Monday night. But after that performance I feel a lot more confident. The same attitude and desire v Burnley and Norwich and we win both, I will take 1-0 wins, though wont help the old ticker.

If Gabriel is out too for the last two, I really think Arsenal could come unstuck in one their two games

To Son 'Hope you are not upset about Antonio Conte dragging you off'

That had the potential to be awkward, luckily he didnt say pulled...

Well that was comfortable in the end but even at 2-0 up and them down to 10 men my nerves were still shredded. When sonny scored the 3rd straight after the start of the second half I cracked open a can of Stella and started to relax

Back