• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

A mate is transitioning from iPhone to Samsung and he’s struggling with the android version of apple wallet. He’s asked me for help but I know nothing about android or Samsung. His season ticket is currently loaded to apple wallet. Any idea on how he moves it across to whatever the android version is?

A mate is transitioning from iPhone to Samsung and he’s struggling with the android version of apple wallet. He’s asked me for help but I know nothing about android or Samsung. His season ticket is currently loaded to apple wallet. Any idea on how he moves it across to whatever the android version is?
Think he has to use Google pay.(although I guess you already know that)

Think he has to use Google pay.(although I guess you already know that)

yeah, it’s more that his Arsenal ticket is loaded to his iPhone and he wants it transferred to his Samsung so he can use that moving forward, and all future tickets to transfer to his Samsung. All very confusing!

yeah, it’s more that his Arsenal ticket is loaded to his iPhone and he wants it transferred to his Samsung so he can use that moving forward, and all future tickets to transfer to his Samsung. All very confusing!
I think he'll be alright going forward BUT the goon ticket is tricky as it was already 'in' the system. Is there no help on Ask Spurs via the website.

I take it he's worried about deleting it and it disappearing into the ether?

I think he'll be alright going forward BUT the goon ticket is tricky as it was already 'in' the system. Is there no help on Ask Spurs via the website.

I take it he's worried about deleting it and it disappearing into the ether?

Exact that. Think he’s better off leaving it for the Arse game and as you say using it moving forward

It would seem that once a ticket has been forwarded to a friend, they can’t forward to someone else.

Due to the Arsenal game being rearranged the friend who we’d transferred my son’s ticket to can’t make the game on Thursday, and he’s trying to forward it to someone else we know, but it not giving an option.

Contacted the ticket office for advice…

It would seem that once a ticket has been forwarded to a friend, they can’t forward to someone else.

Due to the Arsenal game being rearranged the friend who we’d transferred my son’s ticket to can’t make the game on Thursday, and he’s trying to forward it to someone else we know, but it not giving an option.

Contacted the ticket office for advice…
Interesting as somebody in my group as couldn't make it sold his original ticket to somebody, they have now sold that ticket onto another person
He is absolutely fuming about it !!

Interesting as somebody in my group as couldn't make it sold his original ticket to somebody, they have now sold that ticket onto another person
He is absolutely fuming about it !!

I’m guessing the solution will be to screen shot the QR code, etc and send the person taking it, but I would imagine the TO would be able to manually do it. I think it’s operated by Ticketweb, I’ll be with the heads of U.K. music operations on Thursday lunchtime if not sorted by then I’ll be asking them to help sort it.

I've suddenly been offered the chance to purchase my own seat for the NLD as the person who bought it can't go or something. I guess I'm not the only one, which means there will probably be a handful of seats made available some time after 12pm tomorrow (the deadline I have for buying it).

I've suddenly been offered the chance to purchase my own seat for the NLD as the person who bought it can't go or something. I guess I'm not the only one, which means there will probably be a handful of seats made available some time after 12pm tomorrow (the deadline I have for buying it).
I know a couple of people who are desperate for tickets. They seem to be like gold dust for this game

whats the best way to find tickets on the exchange site?
see a couple go up - but they get sold so quickly!
the site takes ages to load

I also keep seeing tickets pop up on Exchange for tonight's match but when I click block the seats aren't there :(

Screenshot_20220512-131945_Chrome.jpg

Or even when i find a seat, someone has beaten me to it!

Screenshot_20220512-135218_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same issue (and wondering if i've made a huge mistake switching!) I'll take my old phone tonight just in case but did your mate find out if you need to delete the apple wallet and then go through the gpay process to re add it in?

Back