• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs The Worlds Biggest Ashthmatics ***

I didn't watch BT; how on earth did they manage to do that when I can only imagine all the pre-game stuff was about the Anfield magic, the run of victories, the inevitability of another glorious Liverpool triumph etc etc?

just lashing out as we spoiled their circle jerk

I just don't understand the press fawning over that fudging club, all of their success came from cheating and their fans are scum

I fudging hate them with a passion, I didn't give a toss about top 4 today, I just wanted us to hurt their title challenge

I'd rather finish 5th and have City win the league than 4th and that abomination do it, I hate them that much, fudging clams, and as for klopp, biggest taco in the sport, snide fudger, I bet he went home and kicked his dog

I can't wait for UKAD to pop them

I understand that our right back, Royal, was in a very strange position when Lloris gave him the ball for our goal. But note also where Andy Robertson was... even further wide towards his "wrong side".

I'm drunk, didn't see the game - looking at the highlights now, and Arnold's throw before their goal isn't right, should've been called off. Doesn't throw it right. fudge off, Arnold.

And you know, you have to say - a goal like this. Conceding it, you just can't really blame anyone. Football is football. We're doing all the right things, yet there's a deflection and what can you do.
They only scored from a lucky deflection.

So, 4th is no longer in our own hands. We'll probably win vs the goons, they drop another couple of points, and we brick the bed in the last game.
I can see the Goons dropping points against Leeds and Pooscastle. And possibly a last minute Dele goal. And this coming Thursday at The Lane.

KLOPP: “I don’t like this kind of football but that is my problem. I cannot coach it. I respect what they do with world-class players but I cannot coach that.”

Dear Jurgen,
How are you, other than bitter? I used to think you were a decent chap, but then you spewed up some bile because Spurs did not roll over for you and you only scored from a jammy deflection. It's a shame the TV people made this the late game so you couldn't complain about a short turn around. Quick question, as you are such a genius. How would you coach a team with Royal/Sess/Hjoberg and a bench with three academy players on it? And one more thing, hopefully you won't let it slip and end up with only the Carabao Cup to show for your efforts, you ugly Cnut.

I mentioned this earlier, but think it went unnoticed as so many posts came in at that time. At the end of the half time 'analysis', Jake Numpty said "we'll be back after the break to see Liverpool take another step towards the PL title".
Then comes the CL commercial saying "watch Liverpool win the CL, here on BT Sport"

The bias and ass licking of the bin dippers is disgusting!

It would be hilarious, and incredibly satisfying, if they end up with nothing more than the fizzy drink mickey mouse cup!

I mentioned this earlier, but think it went unnoticed as so many posts came in at that time. At the end of the half time 'analysis', Jake Numpty said "we'll be back after the break to see Liverpool take another step towards the PL title".
Then comes the CL commercial saying "watch Liverpool win the CL, here on BT Sport"

The bias and ass licking of the bin dippers is disgusting!

It would be hilarious, and incredibly satisfying, if they end up with nothing more than the fizzy drink mickey mouse cup!
Anyone want to link to all the articles about Liverpool 'bottling it' today against a team that just dropped points to Brighton & Brentford? There are bound to be lots of th... Oh, wait, it's The Dippers...

A draw isn’t enough. A Liverpool supporter that I know said Spurs were negative and that we played for a draw. I don’t think he’s completely wrong but not completely right either.

I think the idea that any opponent can go to Anfield and be attacking is naive. I think Liverpool have proven themselves to be one of the best teams in Europe. That we have come away unbeaten shows we achieved something. However I also think perhaps tonight was the chance to gamble.

If in the unlikely event we had won, then we would be able to beat Arsenal, at least matching their other results and finished top 4. As it is, top 4 is in Arsenal’s hands and a draw is no better than if we had lost. So should we have gambled?

Towards the end , we were gambling quite a bit. We were throwing many men forward and created quite a few chances including ( obvi

just lashing out as we spoiled their circle jerk

I just don't understand the press fawning over that fudging club, all of their success came from cheating and their fans are scum

I fudging hate them with a passion, I didn't give a toss about top 4 today, I just wanted us to hurt their title challenge

I'd rather finish 5th and have City win the league than 4th and that abomination do it, I hate them that much, fudging clams, and as for klopp, biggest taco in the sport, snide fudger, I bet he went home and kicked his dog

I can't wait for UKAD to pop them

I can’t wait till the press question why they are murderers

In a way a one point or none, doesnt change it much. Its no longer in our hands. Had we drawn v Brighton, todays point would have been massive as it would still be in our hands.
We need a miracle from Leeds now, otherwise Arsenal will have the incentive of winning at our place to guarantee 4th

They will not beat us. We will win that game. I won’t be surprised to see Leeds lose tomorrow. I think their dropped points are at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and maybe against Everton.

If I’m honest I still don’t think we’ll make Top 4 but the team have done well this season in difficult times. We kind of had to win yesterday but that’s a very demanding ask at a title chasing Liverpool. The change of manager hurt us a lot, Conte from the start and we’d be so comfortable in the Top Four I reckon.

Also think we’ve been unlucky with scheduling and Arsenal the opposite. Their game away at Leeds 100% should have been called off. They then get the NLD called off for reasons Leeds didn’t even push for (?) despite being much less emaciated than Leeds with far fewer Covid cases. Bielsa as a decent man just wanted to play it.

Chelsea are a shambles but have Watford at home to play and only need three more points to clear us. If the season was two more games longer or they had a finish simply without that game (or v Norwich) we’d comfortably overtake them.

But anyway, at least this season we have started taking some measure of revenge for the Champions League final defeat. Hopefully it continues and becomes something akin to our constant beating of Leicester since they pipped us to the title (I know the two teams are very different in terms of quality).

I think us under Conte are a better team than Arsenal, though there isn’t much in it, even if they finish above us in the table. I hope Conte stays and builds and think he will and next season we will make Top 4 with Chelsea falling away, Arsenal struggling to balance two big competitions and United rebuilding and having so many doubts around them and their squad. Better to have a wider perspective on things whatever happens over the closing weeks of the season.

Last edited:
I think us under Conte are a better team than Arsenal, though there isn’t much in it, even if they finish above us in the table. I hope Conte stays and builds and think he will and next season we will make Top 4 with Chelsea falling away, Arsenal struggling to balance two big competitions and United rebuilding and having so many doubts around them and their squad. Better to have a wider perspective on things whatever happens over the closing weeks of the season.

Agreed

Back