• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs The Worlds Biggest Ashthmatics ***

I liked our brickhousing too. Last 10 minutes, how many of our players went down for nothing and how long did we take over throws and goal kicks? The likes of Kane and I think Son as well were constantly in the refs ear too. Even at that, Fabinho was a very lucky boy to stay on the pitch. He could have gone for the booking challenge alone let alone the 3-4 fouls that went unpunished before that.

No.That's the only downside to a creditable draw. We are in the same boat as we would have been had we lost, still reliant on a favour from Leeds or Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

The only way it might come into play is if we end the NLD a point behind Arsenal, draw v Burnley then Arsenal lose at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. So I suppose it could become vital further down the line.
First thing, must not lose NLD on Thursday.

Hopefully we can go into the last day at worst level on points, even a point behind would not be a disaster. I feel there is still one more twist left in this battle yet

Agree, I still think that if we win our last 3 then we're more likely to be 4th than 5th

Shame to a get a draw in the end, lucky deflection for them. Despite some erratic moments we defended well overall and Dier was superb imo.
Liverpool are excellent tbh but despite high possession didn’t create too many clear cut chances.
Let’s hope Woolwich make some slip ups.

if we can keep Conte, retain the best players and attract some new faces the future is bright. Lots of big IF’s there !

There were some immense blocks in that box tonight. Proper 'bodies on the line' defending

What's he said now. Turned over at the whistle as the excuses were starting that we had a week to prepare and poor old Liverpool had to play midweek
Said about us time wasting and that we are still only 5th and talking about us sitting behind the ball blah blah blah.

There were some immense blocks in that box tonight. Proper 'bodies on the line' defending

Davies one against Salah (I think) was absolutely world class defending. He held off and held off until the right time to make the challenge. It was brilliant but there were many great blocks. Romero and Dier were fudging warriors along with Davies tonight.

Klopp is a clam. Does he expect every team to play like his lot? We fill them full of inhalers and maybe we might try it. Hobo looking clam.

Jurgen, if you don’t want teams to sit deep, don’t press them like fudging maniacs every time they have the ball. What does he expect the opposition to do when they lose possession under Liverpool’s constant press, all leg it up the pitch without the ball?

I liked our brickhousing too. Last 10 minutes, how many of our players went down for nothing and how long did we take over throws and goal kicks? The likes of Kane and I think Son as well were constantly in the refs ear too. Even at that, Fabinho was a very lucky boy to stay on the pitch. He could have gone for the booking challenge alone let alone the 3-4 fouls that went unpunished before that.

I was saying the same thing, i.e. we were doing all the right things to draw out the time, playing cleverly.
I do like Michael Oliver, he's a good referee, I was pleased to see he was the ref tonight. Fabinho should have been booked earlier, for sure. Maybe he also let a Romero booking go (not that Romero continued to foul like Fabinho did).

Just catching up on the interviews. Klopp moaning because they had to play in a CL semi-final and we didn't. Tw*t.
Oh, and moaning because we sat back. Playing away, against one of the best teams in the league. How about we managed to absorb their attempts at pressing us, and stopped their game plan? Guess he's just irked because the little-mentioned quadruple has just slipped a bit further away.

Agree, I still think that if we win our last 3 then we're more likely to be 4th than 5th

Thats all we can do now.

Leeds will be fighting for their lives tomorrow (But so will Burnley next week)
Providing we do our bit on Thursday i really think the match at Saudi Sportswashing Machine is our biggest hope for an upset. I could live with drawing with Burnley if Arsenal slip up the next day.
Even Everton on the last day wont be easy. I still think Everton are going to go into the last needing a point to guarantee safety

Thats all we can do now.

Leeds will be fighting for their lives tomorrow (But so will Burnley next week)
Providing we do our bit on Thursday i really think the match at Saudi Sportswashing Machine is our biggest hope for an upset. I could live with drawing with Burnley if Arsenal slip up the next day.
Even Everton on the last day wont be easy. I still think Everton are going to go into the last needing a point to guarantee safety

Yes, Leeds arent a push over since Bielsa left so tmrw will be a tough game for them

Everton has two games - Leicester and Watford (both away) - before Burnley next play against us, and then they play Brentford after our game. Could really do with Everton not winning either away game this week

Said about us time wasting and that we are still only 5th and talking about us sitting behind the ball blah blah blah.

Whats that got to do with anything? What a kn@b. From the position we were in a few months back I would say even 5th is good achievement, I think it was after the Soton and Wolves home defeats I had us looking at 9th or 10th

A draw isn’t enough. A Liverpool supporter that I know said Spurs were negative and that we played for a draw. I don’t think he’s completely wrong but not completely right either.

I think the idea that any opponent can go to Anfield and be attacking is naive. I think Liverpool have proven themselves to be one of the best teams in Europe. That we have come away unbeaten shows we achieved something. However I also think perhaps tonight was the chance to gamble.

If in the unlikely event we had won, then we would be able to beat Arsenal, at least matching their other results and finished top 4. As it is, top 4 is in Arsenal’s hands and a draw is no better than if we had lost. So should we have gambled?

Back