• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sergio Reguilón

Surely we should be training up Bergwyn as cover at left and right wing back as we are down to the bare bones and we have our only two fit wing backs underperforming.

Surely we should be training up Bergwyn as cover at left and right wing back as we are down to the bare bones and we have our only two fit wing backs underperforming.

Who is to say that we aren’t?

Having said that, I think it’s much more likely we’ll see Davies shifted to LWB if Sess gets another injury. Wouldn’t mind seeing Rodon in the LCB role if that were to happen but for whatever reason Sanchez seems one up in the pecking order. I see the reasoning behind the clamour for a wide forward at wingback whether it be Bergwijn or Kulu but it doesn’t seem like the way we’re going to do it - One of the best case scenarios i’ve pictured is that the coming games will show is we have a player in Lavinier if it comes to it, rather than going full on square pegs in round holes.

His season's over, and it seems like it's a possibility his Spurs career might be as well.

If so, he'll leave as an adequate player in a time of turbulence and upheaval. But I'll always wonder what he could be if he just *slowed down* a little bit - to me, everything Reguilon does comes across as him forcing it. He almost seems too eager, in everything - overcommitting to dribbling down blind alleys, challenging his man and being left short, passes that go nowhere.

Somewhere in there is a genuinely dangerous wing-back, maybe one of Europe's best. His underlying stats aren't bad at all - I believe he's the most dangerous player in the Prem for key passes from the top left-hand quadrant of the pitch, even with his stop-start season.

But he could be so much better if he just gave himself a moment to think when on the ball, and in general.

It's ironic that in Reguilon and Sessegnon, we have two players with literally opposite problems - Reguilon is too enthusiastic, Sessegnon is far too timid and hesitant. Both can be wonderful players in this system if they adopted the other's qualities.

His season's over, and it seems like it's a possibility his Spurs career might be as well.

If so, he'll leave as an adequate player in a time of turbulence and upheaval. But I'll always wonder what he could be if he just *slowed down* a little bit - to me, everything Reguilon does comes across as him forcing it. He almost seems too eager, in everything - overcommitting to dribbling down blind alleys, challenging his man and being left short, passes that go nowhere.

Somewhere in there is a genuinely dangerous wing-back, maybe one of Europe's best. His underlying stats aren't bad at all - I believe he's the most dangerous player in the Prem for key passes from the top left-hand quadrant of the pitch, even with his stop-start season.

But he could be so much better if he just gave himself a moment to think when on the ball, and in general.

It's ironic that in Reguilon and Sessegnon, we have two players with literally opposite problems - Reguilon is too enthusiastic, Sessegnon is far too timid and hesitant. Both can be wonderful players in this system if they adopted the other's qualities.
Wow
Nail meet head
Your spot on

Tries to hard to be a crowd pleaser.

On another note, I'd happily swap Reguilon for Cucurella at Brighton! Really good player who just does his job without any fuzz. Very good defender, supports the forwards by running up and down the flank all game, and can pass and whip in crosses. Really underrated player.

On another note, I'd happily swap Reguilon for Cucurella at Brighton! Really good player who just does his job without any fuzz. Very good defender, supports the forwards by running up and down the flank all game, and can pass and whip in crosses. Really underrated player.
He is a quality player
So is Collins at Burnley

Back