• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tit Monday

It's so incredibly simple. With your example, there is an extremely high chance an individual making such a remark has an issue with catholicism/religion in general.

With the comment Marky made (someone who has previous for being a bit of a racist, prejudiced dimwit), there is an extremely high chance the Islam part is just a topping for the insinuated racism behind it. This has been cross-referenced and verified over generations by racist dimwits using a symbol such as a burka to validate their dislike of anyone brown.

@LutonSpurs has explained this quite clearly in this thread and in other threads. I have also experienced 'Islamophobia' despite not being religious, simply because of my skin colour and because racists in general are too stupid or too lazy (or both) to research what 'type of brown' I am when hurling abuse and hate-speech. I appreciate this is not your experience but to fob him off as having 'grumpy pants on' when he has witnessed hate and violence simply because of the colour of his skin is pretty low, even for you.

Thank you for taking the time to do what I no longer have the patience to do.

Calling Luton 'grumpy pants' was yet another attempt to avoid/make light of a serious matter. I agree with you.

The thing people don't get is that it hurts. I genuinely feel there are people on this forum who dislike my cultural identity and therefore the group I belong to. But not others with the same characteristics but a different label with no knowledge of their individual values.

That is fundamentally bigotry.

It's so incredibly simple. With your example, there is an extremely high chance an individual making such a remark has an issue with catholicism/religion in general.

With the comment Marky made (someone who has previous for being a bit of a racist, prejudiced dimwit), there is an extremely high chance the Islam part is just a topping for the insinuated racism behind it. This has been cross-referenced and verified over generations by racist dimwits using a symbol such as a burka to validate their dislike of anyone brown.

@LutonSpurs has explained this quite clearly in this thread and in other threads. I have also experienced 'Islamophobia' despite not being religious, simply because of my skin colour and because racists in general are too stupid or too lazy (or both) to research what 'type of brown' I am when hurling abuse and hate-speech. I appreciate this is not your experience but to fob him off as having 'grumpy pants on' when he has witnessed hate and violence simply because of the colour of his skin is pretty low, even for you.
I agree there's a chance it was a racist comment, that's why it's currently being discussed.

But any poster deserves the right to clarify whether such a comment is a dig at religion (perfectly acceptable no matter which one it is) or his skin colour (obviously not).

Another example of your refusal to be respectful. As a human being, how about showing some fudging respect? He's tried to engage you with civility and you toss this one
off?
I don't need to read them. I know that many people wish to prevent the criticism of other people's religion - I've made it clear that the position of this forum is very different from that.

Do you genuinely think there's anything in that document that I've not heard or considered before?

I don't need to read them. I know that many people wish to prevent the criticism of other people's religion - I've made it clear that the position of this forum is very different from that.

Do you genuinely think there's anything in that document that I've not heard or considered before?

I don't think you've read it so how would you know what is considered?

BTW I note that you have again decided against acknowledging your total lack of respect for another person on this forum. It speaks volumes.

I agree there's a chance it was a racist comment, that's why it's currently being discussed.

But any poster deserves the right to clarify whether such a comment is a dig at religion (perfectly acceptable no matter which one it is) or his skin colour (obviously not).

I would suggest the silence/cowardice of the poster in question is telling. Also, I’m not sure asking someone if they were being racist or religionist (with at least one of those options offering a get-out clause) is an effective accountability model.

then read what @LutonSpurs wrote about his lived experiences. How the way you run this board is contributing to that… think about that for a second

Last edited:

Mark had a chance to do that when he was pulled up on it in the thread. He chose not to. The intent of the comment was clear.

Another example of your refusal to be respectful. As a human being, how about showing some fudging respect? He's tried to engage you with civility and you toss this one
off?

Unfortunately the internet has made such disrespect commonplace. Mike Tyson has a great quote about the lack of accountability it affords.

@scaramanga Also riddle me this… how come @AuroRaman is subject to islamaphobic abuse despite not being Muslim? But I who am Muslim, culturally at least am not… I have received racist abuse but not islamaphobic abuse… could it be that he is tad darker then me?

do you see where racism comes in to this now?

Last edited:
I know that many people wish to prevent the criticism of other people's religion - I've made it clear that the position of this forum is very different from that.

I don't think that anyone is suggesting that people shouldn't be able to criticise religion. In a thread or conversation about religion, that is fair game. I think that it is perfectly possible to do that and still be respectful. What I disagree with and think you are completely wrong on is letting people get away with underhand racist comments using religion as cover.

Let me get this straight.

You are now conflating the freedom to criticize religion in an open forum with an example of casual racism in a thread? Combined with your creative edit of the repositioned thread in question, this is yet another example of you trying to steer the narrative to safe ground as I doubt anybody doesn't agree that (respectful) criticism of religion should not be allowed.

Last edited:
The thing people don't get is that it hurts. I genuinely feel there are people on this forum who dislike my cultural identity and therefore the group I belong to. But not others with the same characteristics but a different label with no knowledge of their individual values.

That is fundamentally bigotry.

Reading this hurt mate. I can tell you wholeheartedly, that a vast majority (>99%) of people on this forum would get huge enjoyment out of knowing you let alone being your friend. No-one will ever please all the people all the time but do you know what, in terms of the 1%, fcuk em!

This forum has a poisonous element but that's representative of a wider society, that is without doubt full of cnuts. Maybe the ratio in here is actually even a little better.

@scaramanga and @markysimmo you should have a long look at yourselves and question whether promoting, facilitating this sort of crap is actually the best use of your life. Having had my fair share of run ins with a few on here (about the tourism virtues of Australia, of all places) and having since stepped away from this forum, by and large, I can tell you there's more important things in life.

Reading this hurt mate. I can tell you wholeheartedly, that a vast majority (>99%) of people on this forum would get huge enjoyment out of knowing you let alone being your friend. No-one will ever please all the people all the time but do you know what, in terms of the 1%, fcuk em!

This forum has a poisonous element but that's representative of a wider society, that is without doubt full of cnuts. Maybe the ratio in here is actually even a little better.

@scaramanga and @markysimmo you should have a long look at yourselves and question whether promoting, facilitating this sort of crap is actually the best use of your life. Having had my fair share of run ins with a few on here (about the tourism virtues of Australia, of all places) and having since stepped away from this forum, by and large, I can tell you there's more important things in life.

Sadly I feel I know the response you will get mate.

Back