• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tit Monday

'what the fudge are you wearing?', or 'you wanna row?' staring is totally acceptable though.
What about if someone starts staring at you, and you give them a 'what the fudge are you staring at?' stare. Is that self defense staring, or are you both guilty?

Edit, just re-read that, and as long as my 'what the fudge are you staring at?' stare isn't sexual, I'm OK.

'what the fudge are you wearing?', or 'you wanna row?' staring is totally acceptable though.
What about if someone starts staring at you, and you give them a 'what the fudge are you staring at?' stare. Is that self defense staring, or are you both guilty?

Edit, just re-read that, and as long as my 'what the fudge are you staring at?' stare isn't sexual, I'm OK.

You just appreciate good lines and a full radius. In essence, you're a Geometrist.

I've cleaned out the off-topic stuff and left it in the moderators' forum.

For reference though (and not for discussion in this beautifully enlightened thread):

Religion is not a protected class on this forum. Islamaphobia and all the equivalents to other religions are not banning offences, they're not even warning or post moderation ones. If someone insulting your imaginary friend upsets you, then you'll just have to ignore those posts or develop a belief system compatible with modern society.

For reference though (and not for discussion in this beautifully enlightened thread):

Religion is not a protected class on this forum. Islamaphobia and all the equivalents to other religions are not banning offences, they're not even warning or post moderation ones. If someone insulting your imaginary friend upsets you, then you'll just have to ignore those posts or develop a belief system compatible with modern society.

how about old fashion racism… I’m hoping that’s still a no no in here. And really it’s what we are talking about in relation to Marky’s post.

This was nothing to do with offending anyone's deity or theology. Don't be a disingenuous prik just so you can come across as some sort of libertarian trail blazer. You make yourself look a tit.

Last edited:

Neither should it be.
Neither should sly, lazy prejudice.
Neither should cowards hiding behind a flimsy banner of ‘free speech pioneering’.
But as we know, life -and the world- isn’t equal.

This is your forum, so ultimately your rules. Not mine. Yours.

No-one. Absolutely no-one on this forum is THAT stupid that they couldn’t see the loaded nature of Marky’s post in this thread and his previous posts of a similar ilk. That’s why it was rightly called out, whether people were offended by it or not. The religious connotation is a smokescreen that only a 3 year old wouldn’t see through.

It does indeed…

…but what you might find is that people asking for answers are possibly perceived as ‘lightweights’ who ‘tip-toe’ around ‘looking for things to be offended by’…

Well, let’s see.

But as we know, life -and the world- isn’t equal.

This is your forum, so ultimately your rules. Not mine. Yours.

Ultimately, rule requires consent, and has done so ever since pitchforks were invented.

What kind of smart arse-wipey conclusion is that?

You're a green-lighter mate.

In my experience as someone who has experienced racism and islamophobia, the only people who say islamophobia is not racism are racists. Every single time. And if you want to deny my lived experience then we have understood your privilege, you bellends.

And it is always Islam. Casual insults aren't thrown at any other faiths on here. The beliefs of non-Muslims is never mentioned in unrelated conversations. It is just cover for racism.

Back