• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Plastic Clapper farmers ***

First goal is yet again key
Opens up space and allows Kane to drop back and create
We were not great first half
Quite erratic at times
Kulu is so calm and clever
Needed today as a wake up call
Also add Royal got better once we had a 2 goal cushion
I think he is scared of being the player that makes a mistake that costs us

Agreed, good, but not great first half. Did create some chances, overall a bit mot threatening than in recent games. Getting the lead, getting more confident and allowing us more space to attack was key.

Very good from Kulusevski after coming on, real statement performance from him. Son brilliant goals. Romero outstanding.

Agreed, good, but not great first half. Did create some chances, overall a bit mot threatening than in recent games. Getting the lead, getting more confident and allowing us more space to attack was key.

Very good from Kulusevski after coming on, real statement performance from him. Son brilliant goals. Romero outstanding.
Outstanding from Kulu. Says a lot about him I think. Great reaction to being dropped.

My grandson said it was his last season?

It will. He is retiring at the end of the season along with Atkinson and Dean. Strangely Moss has refereed both games against Leicester this season. Apropos nothing - He also did our final game at White Hart Lane.

I think what he does well it to let the game flow - lets play continue when other less experienced referees blow up too quickly. Moss played to a fairly decent level.

It will. He is retiring at the end of the season along with Atkinson and Dean. Strangely Moss has refereed both games against Leicester this season. Apropos nothing - He also did our final game at White Hart Lane.

I think what he does well it to let the game flow - lets play continue when other less experienced referees blow up too quickly. Moss played to a fairly decent level.
Didn't know that, what do you mean by fairly decent, Pro, Semi Pro?

Only chance we have against the bin dippers is if Kane turns up. He's been poor the last 2-3 games but he could tear apart their high line like he did against City.

I was surprised by how static Harry was yesterday. They clearly had a centre back him and their number 24 was told to fill the space Kane drops into. Yet Harry stayed central most of the game. I'd love to see how much ground he covered because it can't have been much and he walked most of it. I was quite disappointed with him despite the goal.

Back