• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

I'd hope we don't need Everton to win that game! And the way which they're playing at the moment, they might already be gone by then
Bigger worry is Burnley vs us
They need a point to stay up in that game the bus, the tanker and maybe a cruise ship will be parked

I would say Leeds are in the biggest trouble now with their run-in. That was 3pts I did see Everton getting, With two decent home fixtures and Watford away, I can see them getting another 7pts. I dont see Leeds getting 6

Claps to West Ham. Stronger line-up than I expected. Hopefully Noble treats this game like he does a game withb Tottenham

I would say Leeds are in the biggest trouble now with their run-in. That was 3pts I did see Everton getting, With two decent home fixtures and Watford away, I can see them getting another 7pts. I dont see Leeds getting 6

Agreed. I'm not sure I see Leeds getting another win - perhaps a couple draws, meaning Everton need 5 more points

So we're more or less guaranteed European football next season

Silver lining of an Arsenal win today would be we're more or less guaranteed not being in the conference league thing

We're definitely in the underdog position now, which could suit us. Instead of having the pressure on us, all the pressure is on Scum now - will they deliver? They've got a fudgeup or two in them, we know that.

We're definitely in the underdog position now, which could suit us. Instead of having the pressure on us, all the pressure is on Scum now - will they deliver? They've got a fudgeup or two in them, we know that.
results this weekend, in the top 4 chase, went exactly as expected, it’s as you were as far as I’m concerned.

unfortunately I only realised today that the Goons play Leeds at home, I thought it was away, that’s a fudger though.

results this weekend, in the top 4 chase, went exactly as expected, it’s as you were as far as I’m concerned.

unfortunately I only realised today that the Goons play Leeds at home, I thought it was away, that’s a fudger though.

Yes. Silver lining is that Leeds more desperately need a result now compared to a week or so ago. And Everton will probably have something to play for in the final week too

Arsenal dont look impressive, but feel like they're doing just enough most weeks a bit like Leicester did when they won the title

If the Goons get it from here by winning all their games, even bar the one against us, then fair play to them. I'll hate it but you'd say they'd done well.

Personally, I don't see it. They have a fudge up in them. There will be twists and turns yet. We beat them, Burnley and Norwich and I think we'll get it. Thing is, I'm not absolutely confident in us either.

If the Goons get it from here by winning all their games, even bar the one against us, then fair play to them. I'll hate it but you'd say they'd done well.

Personally, I don't see it. They have a fudge up in them. There will be twists and turns yet. We beat them, Burnley and Norwich and I think we'll get it. Thing is, I'm not absolutely confident in us either.

Sums up my view as well. I worry about us beating Burnley if they come for a point - that said, its getting so tight down there that they might come to try to win, which would help us. I'm actually more confident about the NLD that I am about the Burnley game

I had hopes of Wet Spam at the very least getting a draw, but the way it is now, looks like we're going to need something at Liverpool and win the NLD, as well as hope for a Scum fudgeup. Oh, well, it's definitely possible.

fudge it, no one's giving us a prayer next week. We're gonna take 3 points. The amount of space that homeless looking German leaves in behind will play into our hands and they have no other way of playing. We'll slice them open at will and our back 5 will stay solid.

No one giving us a prayer. We're taking 3 points to throw this thing wide open again.

COYS

Back