• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Plastic Clapper farmers ***

Oh we needed that big time.

Not sure if it has already been said. Did that match turn one challenge from Romero.

That 10 minute spell around the 2nd goal, we were challenging for everything, some great challenges. We need loads of that next week, our only chance would be to knock Liverpool out of their stride.

Well done Spurs. Over to you West Ham

Not sure if it has already been said. Did that match turn one challenge from Romero.

That 10 minute spell around the 2nd goal, we were challenging for everything, some great challenges. We need loads of that next week, our only chance would be to knock Liverpool out of their stride.

Only chance we have against the bin dippers is if Kane turns up. He's been poor the last 2-3 games but he could tear apart their high line like he did against City.

I dont think we have a chance next week, however as long as we don't get hammered, there's not any downside from it

If we miss out on 4th, there's plenty other games you'd look to rather than losing at Anfield

I dont think we have a chance next week, however as long as we don't get hammered, there's not any downside from it

If we miss out on 4th, there's plenty other games you'd look to rather than losing at Anfield

Totally agree. Tbh I write Anfield off as a defeat every season, and anything gained is a total bonus. Its why we really need a favour off West ham or Leeds, or both, so it is still in our hands as well in 10 days time

Delighted with that. Thought we were pretty good throughout but particularly once Kulu came on. Gave us something extra. Thought the defence was great, particularly Romero and the two midfielders pressed pretty well. For me, PEH had a great game. Continually broke up play and showed well for the ball.

Wing backs were middling as was Kane but Sonny...fudge me what a goal. Two goals and an assist today, this is why he's undroppable.

On Kane, it was clear early on that their 24 was instructed to shut off the space if Kane dropped into it. For me, Harry should have been pulling left or right to fudge him up or we should have been as aggressive in midfield as we were second half because they almost sacrificed a player to shackle Kane.

Anyway, all good. Crowd was decent today too I thought.

Last edited:
And barring an amazing turnaround in form for both us and Wolves. That is some sort of European football secured for next season

First goal is yet again key
Opens up space and allows Kane to drop back and create
We were not great first half
Quite erratic at times
Kulu is so calm and clever
Needed today as a wake up call
Also add Royal got better once we had a 2 goal cushion
I think he is scared of being the player that makes a mistake that costs us

The villa game turned on one challenge from romero if i remember correctly. When he broke dignes collar bone they became less physical.

Back