• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Any favours are just a massive bonus.

At the end of the day. The plain fact is, 5 wins out of 6 with one being the NLD does the trick. It's a tough ask, but that is the target, starting with tonight and next weekend.
If we could then fluke a win at Anfield it would take amazing pressure off the run-in

Any favours are just a massive bonus.

At the end of the day. The plain fact is, 5 wins out of 6 with one being the NLD does the trick. It's a tough ask, but that is the target, starting with tonight and next weekend.
If we could then fluke a win at Anfield it would take amazing pressure off the run-in

I'm sure we'll win at Anfield, smash Arse, and then proceed to lose against Burnley and Norwich, narrowly finishing fifth.

I do think Arse will drop points in games outside the NLD - Saudi Sportswashing Machine are playing well now as are Leeds. West Ham have the European distraction but going there next weekend won't be easy. Even Everton might need something on the final day

But fudge me, we make things hard for ourselves. We must beat Leicester, win the NLD and the final two. That should probably be enough, but our lack of any threat whatsoever doesnt fill you with hope. Conte needs to find a solution to RWB

I do think Arse will drop points in games outside the NLD - Saudi Sportswashing Machine are playing well now as are Leeds. West Ham have the European distraction but going there next weekend won't be easy. Even Everton might need something on the final day

But fudge me, we make things hard for ourselves. We must beat Leicester, win the NLD and the final two. That should probably be enough, but our lack of any threat whatsoever doesnt fill you with hope. Conte needs to find a solution to RWB
I’ve got a solution
Play Romero there
He can beat a man and pass

Yet again, hope comes along and kills us all.

add to that;
Southampton
Wolves
Burnley
Brighton
Brentford

getting us ONE POINT.

Last edited:
I'm sure we'll win at Anfield, smash Arse, and then proceed to lose against Burnley and Norwich, narrowly finishing fifth.

We will lose at anfield but goons could draw at wham, meaning we will be in the driving seat if we beat the anal.

So I actually think it will be in our hands for the norwich game and we will play like we did today and lose or draw.

Also what is the deal with 4th and 5th?

Do they both go straight into the group of their respective competitions and is this effected if wham win the europa?

We will lose at anfield but goons could draw at wham, meaning we will be in the driving seat if we beat the anal.

So I actually think it will be in our hands for the norwich game and we will play like we did today and lose or draw.

Not sure that Arse will win at Saudi Sportswashing Machine either

Not sure that Arse will win at Saudi Sportswashing Machine either

They will definitely win either the wham or newc away games with a lucky 0-1.

So am only relying on them dropping points in one of those two games.

Confident we will beat the anal but not confident we will beat all of leicester, burnley and norwich.

So in summary we could still do it but we wont. Sadly these players are not to be trusted.

They will definitely win either the wham or newc away games with a lucky 0-1.

So am only relying on them dropping points in one of those two games.

Confident we will beat the anal but not confident we will beat all of leicester, burnley and norwich.

So in summary we could still do it but we wont. Sadly these players are not to be trusted.

Agreed that they'll probably drop points in either WEst Ham or Saudi Sportswashing Machine games. Much lower chance Leeds or Everton

Biggest risk for us I think is Leicester. I think we'll beat Arsenal, Burnley and Norwicj

Agreed that they'll probably drop points in either WEst Ham or Saudi Sportswashing Machine games. Much lower chance Leeds or Everton

Biggest risk for us I think is Leicester. I think we'll beat Arsenal, Burnley and Norwicj

But for leicester we are chasing now so the pressure is off and leicester will be focussed on roma.

But if we are both right then it will be in our hands for the norwich game, so therefore much more likely we screw that one up imo.

But for leicester we are chasing now so the pressure is off and leicester will be focussed on roma.

But if we are both right then it will be in our hands for the norwich game, so therefore much more likely we screw that one up imo.

I just think that we'll be very nervy v Leicester after two crap performances. Without effective wingbacks, we're so easy to defend against for any vaguely competentteam

I just think that we'll be very nervy v Leicester after two crap performances. Without effective wingbacks, we're so easy to defend against for any vaguely competentteam

agree
But Lestahs CBS are quite rash and reactive which we can target

As of now, at our gw 33, we cannot be overtaken by :-

Aston Villa ... ... ... ... 23/4
Southampton ... ... ... ... 21/4
Brighton .. ... ... ... ... 20/4
Crystal P .. ... ... ... ... 20/4
Brentford .. ... ... ... ... 9/4
Saudi Sportswashing Machine .. ... ... ... ... 9/4
Everton ... ... ... ... ... 6/4
Leeds .. ... ... ... ... ... 3/4
Burnley ... ... ... ... ... 3/4
Watford ... ... ... ... ... 20/3
Norwich City ... ... ... ... 13/3

Top half finish squared away, now to grind out ugly wins at the minimum.

Alas, we cannot catch :-

Emirates Marketing Project
Liverpool​

Back