• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Brentford OMT

Should be pinned up in the dressing room.

Bold of you to assume these dimwits can read.

Maybe a picture book would be their level.

Just one, our budget won' t allow for more. They can pass it around between themselves - they'd hopefully have more success with that than passing a football, and they can do the colouring exercises too to keep their little minds occupied.

Kane looks heavy-legged and/or flat-footed.
But biggest problem is there’s a lack of quality in too many places on the pitch.
He was poor but the service was brick to him. He got one early ball in from Romero and turned and shot quickly and almost scored a worldie.
Really need to sort that out and that means either proper WBs to supply or change the system up.

Went to cool down in the yard after that pass into touch. That finished me off.

You can look at it one way, we do still have our own destiny in our hands. To reverse the last two results we would have to win at Anfield. That' s not happening though.

On that display we will finish a distant 5th probably ahead of United on GD, while West Ham win the EL just to crown it all off

His system needs the wide players to stretch the player
It caused the position to move
With the current RWB option opposition know they don’t have to do anything or negate him
It’s a huge issue that then affects the left hand side as well

trying our best to lose now

players have absolutely shat themselves, a bunch of cowards

they're a strange bunch alright. Almost as if on any given day they collectively decide to play like top professional footballers, but when it comes to the crunch, they do completely bottle it. As i said in a previous post, it'll be a complete fluke if we get 4th now...and obviously that will require an NLD victory at the minimum, but with this lot you just never know.

Went to cool down in the yard after that pass into touch. That finished me off.

You can look at it one way, we do still have our own destiny in our hands. To reverse the last two results we would have to win at Anfield. That' s not happening though.

On that display we will finish a distant 5th probably ahead of United on GD, while West Ham win the EL just to crown it all off
I’m going to Clanfield
My mate who is coming has a great record of us turning around games when he leaves (city CL, Ajax CL, Lestah away, Inter away) so I’ll throw him out on 70 mins

No one should be surprised by these last two performances. I think we've all been blinded by the recent results and goals rush but we are not a good 'team'. Sure we have some dangerous attackers who given time and space can run riot....but that is the sum of our game plan and if it is thwarted we are done for.

We are not able to dominate, build pressure and create chances by pushing teams back, we just don't have the technically skilled players to do so. This has been the case for a few years now and will not change until we get a few more ball players in the side.... Oh, and some competent wingbacks!

Not in relation to the top four race but more a matter of pride, no shots on target in 180 mins + against Brighton and Brentford is bad, real bad. At the risk of sounding like a parent, I’m not even mad, just a mixture of disappointment and confusion at how easy we seem to be stifled without a plan B unless we were expecting Sanchez to remedy our faults.

I ended up sat with a Birmingham City fan watching the game and even he felt sorry for me ffs (no danish, no sexual favours were exchanged).

Something went wrong in the group after the villa game, players and manager thought we were over the line especially with fixtures we and the anal had coming up.

Mentally we eased off, people were allowed to fly around the world and back, the performances since the villa game have clearly been from a bunch who believed their own hype.

To top it all off the anal lucked out today and earlier in the week by getting to play chelsea reserves.

Ultimately though we only have ourselves to blame for the managerial mistakes made immediately after the villa game. You cannot go soft on this group of players.

If we have learned anything about this lot during the turbulent last 3 years it is exactly that.

Back