• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Brentford OMT

ShipOfTheseus

Clint Dempsey
FFS, really? Has everyone been so terrified of an innocent comment being converted into an OMT that this game - today, at teatime - can only be discussed on the Europe thread?

Anyway, assume it will be the same team as against Brighton, hopefully with a little more enthusiasm though. Opponents are a newly promoted club from a small village in Middlesex, but they’ve been doing rather well since resurrecting Christian Eriksen, who is even more of a threat as an unslayable zombie. Let’s take him back with the three points.

Custard, Jones and badgers are hereby invoked.

I wonder if Conte will change it up a bit today given how Brighton totally closed us down last week....

I haven't seen much of Brentford or specifically how they now play with Ericsen but I wonder if the players all felt a fit bit too comfortable as Conte's first choice 11...

According to the gossip Ericsen wants to come back next year and that must make today a strange game for him as surely he wants to play in the champions League next year... So will he have an off day or play out of his skin to try and impress and ruin our chances of top 4....

Anyway, COYS.

I think we'll see Sessegnon come in for Reggie on the left, but otherwise the same team as last week

Wildcard would be a change at RWB to find a more attacking option, but I don't feel that's within Conte's character

Would like to see Bergwyn as a wingback . Maybe off the bench if we need goals.
We need to put the Brighton debacle behind us.

I’m happy with Emerson, he’ll get better the more he plays, he works hard and gets stuck in defensively, that’s the more important bit.

I’m happy with Emerson, he’ll get better the more he plays, he works hard and gets stuck in defensively, that’s the more important bit.

This is all fair and reasonable, as long as you fundamentally disapprove of attacking play, strongly believe that goals ruin football matches, and still hang on to your Jose Mourinho duvet cover.

This is all fair and reasonable, as long as you fundamentally disapprove of attacking play, strongly believe that goals ruin football matches, and still hang on to your Jose Mourinho duvet cover.

Thats also fair and reasonable.

He's what we have available right now, it's up to Conte to find another way of attacking whilst Doherty is out.

I believed implicitly that the rules were obeyed at all times in the OP and I invite my honourable friend to withdraw his remark.

Where are the fixture details? Match time, location, competition?
I mean you vaguely mentioned them in passing but not set out correctly. There is no talk about us and how we are going to win. It’s like the kind of post to find half way through an OMT not as an opening post. For that reason, we will draw 1-1 and sad times will be here.

I know fudge all about Brentford bar Toney and Eriksen. You just know Eriksen is gonna score from a freekick and not celebrate. I still think we'll win - 2-1!

Back