• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Graham Potter

I don't think it's just that we were poor, it was more that Potter played a tactical blinder as shown on Motd last night. He's played and lost to us twice before. He had clearly learnt from those losses. He ensured his team cut off the passes to our strikers. Let's be honest, Kane and Son are the heart beat of the team. Remove or weaken the heart and the rest of the team really struggles.

I don't think it's just that we were poor, it was more that Potter played a tactical blinder as shown on Motd last night. He's played and lost to us twice before. He had clearly learnt from those losses. He ensured his team cut off the passes to our strikers. Let's be honest, Kane and Son are the heart beat of the team. Remove or weaken the heart and the rest of the team really struggles.

Yes. I dont think many Spurs fans havent given Brighton the credit which they deserve for for the result yesterday

I hope we get rid of our elite coach and get Potter just to see the brick storm we get on here after a few games. I'm really ready to give up on going to Spurs, the fans have changed from being good humored optomist to entitled pricks who want to change everything after any set back. Give them all a new toy and they're happy for a few hours.

I hope we get rid of our elite coach and get Potter just to see the brick storm we get on here after a few games. I'm really ready to give up on going to Spurs, the fans have changed from being good humored optomist to entitled pricks who want to change everything after any set back. Give them all a new toy and they're happy for a few hours.

Same at every club.

I just want to see us promote youngsters more.

Same at every club.

I'd love to see some youngsters come through but we aren't strong enough to carry any one at present, and as I've said the fans want instant success and none of our academy look ready. Walker Peter's would be a good fit in the current team but fans preferred a foreign head case with a big transfer fee.

Same at every club.

Really is satisfying to see that process play out.

Watched it happen on Saturday night covering an MLS game. Toronto started with four academy graduates, aged 19, 21, 22, 23 and later subbed in three more, two of whom were 19. After trailing early, they beat Philadelphia 2-1, who, at 5W 1D 0L, were the only undefeated team in the league.

Don't think a club would survive long in the PL using that approach, but even seeing the two or three we run out in some games (Skipp, Winks, Kane) is gratifying.

Really is satisfying to see that process play out.

Watched it happen on Saturday night covering an MLS game. Toronto started with four academy graduates, aged 19, 21, 22, 23 and later subbed in three more, two of whom were 19. After trailing early, they beat Philadelphia 2-1, who, at 5W 1D 0L, were the only undefeated team in the league.

Don't think a club would survive long in the PL using that approach, but even seeing the two or three we run out in some games (Skipp, Winks, Kane) is gratifying.

I would like to see Harvey White given a run out

Hear, hear. But while we're in a Texas Steel Cage Match for forf place, I doubt Conte will indulge your whim. Were we out of the running or running away with forf, then you'd likelier to see him brought in. But his prospects look as good as Skipp's did. Another loan situation for White would probably be the best situation.

Anything to back up that opinion? He's shown some great flashes of talent previously. All the managerial upheaval and turnover in academy management can't have helped him.

Anything to back up that opinion? He's shown some great flashes of talent previously. All the managerial upheaval and turnover in academy management can't have helped him.

I've watched him several times both in our academy games and for Portsmouth. He seems to need more time than he's likely to ever get in the Premier League

I don't have a crystal ball, but I'd say he's a championship level player only. Not a bad thing for our academy to be producing players of the quality of ccv and white

Back