• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Seeing that Leicester went through last night I thought I would look at their fixtures.... And it's perfect!

They play Roma on Thursday 28 April and are then due to play us on the Saturday... I should imagine that game could well be moved to the Sunday but the second leg for Leicester is the following Thursday...

With no chance of getting Europe from the league they must prioritise the Roma games... Couldn't be better from our perspective...

COYS

Very good. Rodgers does rotate line-ups too

Seeing that Leicester went through last night I thought I would look at their fixtures.... And it's perfect!

They play Roma on Thursday 28 April and are then due to play us on the Saturday... I should imagine that game could well be moved to the Sunday but the second leg for Leicester is the following Thursday...

With no chance of getting Europe from the league they must prioritise the Roma games... Couldn't be better from our perspective...

COYS

West ham play arsenal in the middle of their 2 euro league games.

ManU backs on the equation

If it only took a loss from us and Arsenal then they were never out of the equation were they? Not a mathematician but that seems clear.

One can only hope today was a blip but everyone knows the majority of these players doesn’t exactly thrive under real pressure, that pressure is a consequence of us putting ourselves in a good position and hopefully Conte can work out how to utilise it. If it comes down to us losing out due to Doherty (previously much derided) being out then we wouldn’t deserve it anyways.

Thank GHod Arse also messed up, but now it suddenly looks like it could be a three horse race.

We need a favour from Chelski on Wednesday, and have to make sure we get three points from Brentford (although I'm certain Eriksen will mess it up for us).

fudge sake had ruled United out - what is their run in like?

We're going to rue giving them 6 points this season

fudge sake had ruled United out - what is their run in like?

We're going to rue giving them 6 points this season

Theirs is horrible…Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea…even Palace and Brighton are tough

4 wins will do it for us, perhaps 3 wins plus a couple draws.

really need to win the next 2

our biggest issue is finding a way to solve our RWB issue though. Playing Sess helps us on the left, but RWB is a real problem

Theirs is horrible…Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea…even Palace and Brighton are tough

4 wins will do it for us, perhaps 3 wins plus a couple draws.

really need to win the next 2

Just had a look, that's a tough run in for them and tough enough to discount them really - if they do it fair play, it will be deserved.

Can't see us getting much from Brentford tbh

Just had a look, that's a tough run in for them and tough enough to discount them really - if they do it fair play, it will be deserved.

Can't see us getting much from Brentford tbh
I think Brentford will suit us. They'll have a go and leave spaces to play in that we didn't have today.

Back