• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton *

Not sure why you replied to me with the Moura mention. I'm not someone who thinks Kane is infallible. He shouldn't have started the CL final for me and I was willing to sell him in the summer if the money was right. I still don't think Moura is a good option, he's worse than Kane. I wanted to keep Vinnie just because a backup striker of any note is better than what we have now. Not that i think he would have made any difference today.

For me today we needed a change of team shape. We were outnumbered in CM and couldn't progress the ball at all. Added to the awful use of the ball today we just couldn't get anything moving. I don't rate Winks but if he had been in addition to Bentancur instead of as a replacement we may well have gained a solid base to work from. Alas Conte is wedded to his three at the back so just swapped one low performing but important CM for a crap one and just hoped the crap one would somehow play better than the starter.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

This, for me, was key.

There also needs to be public floggings for any poor performances

And fines. Definitely fines.

I am just on my way from the game to a party where there will be mainly West Ham fans and a few gooners (come on SCBC) so the post from @AjaxDeSuperYids has at least made me laugh, which I don’t really feel like doing. Maybe I should just think about babies instead.

As for Kane it seems he has to drag us through matches week in week out with no let up otherwise rlthe same old faces will start digging him out if he dares have an off day.

Aw, the poor lamb.
Maybe if he "pulled us through" one of the games that mean something and he keeps complaining we lose he wouldn't be getting dug out.

There should be certain sacrifices these players have to make if they want to earn the frankly obscene money they get.

They should spend the vast majority of the 10 month season living at the lodge hotel. There shouldn’t be these random trips either. Also someone said they will have their family after they have retired, so they can focus on football. Think it was Son. And why not, afterall it is women that are obsessed with babies not men, so should be easy for them. And for those odd few players who cant wait to have a baby well they will be retired at mid 30s and a multi millionaire so they can wait a bit.

Sounds draconian? Not to me, especially when they are getting paid an absolute fortune. And even more so when you see that total crap on the pitch today.

Zero entertainment for the paying public. Home truths need to be told and severe action taken.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is gold standard stuff.

Yep, I am. When we win, I celebrate and get on with my day in an upbeat mood.

When we lose, I'm miserable for a bit and then get on with my day.

In the latter case though, I come to GG to recover for a bit in the company of kindred spirits who are equally sad that we lost.

Anything else officer, or are we done with the interrogation?

No interrogation, i was talking about you not to you.

Aw, the poor lamb.
Maybe if he "pulled us through" one of the games that mean something and he keeps complaining we lose he wouldn't be getting dug out.

They all mean something - had we not got 3 points at City or any other game recently where he put in top performances to earn us points we'd be nowhere near the fight for 4th - sad that the first off game brings this reaction

There should be certain sacrifices these players have to make if they want to earn the frankly obscene money they get.

They should spend the vast majority of the 10 month season living at the lodge hotel. There shouldn’t be these random trips either. Also someone said they will have their family after they have retired, so they can focus on football. Think it was Son. And why not, afterall it is women that are obsessed with babies not men, so should be easy for them. And for those odd few players who cant wait to have a baby well they will be retired at mid 30s and a multi millionaire so they can wait a bit.

Sounds draconian? Not to me, especially when they are getting paid an absolute fortune. And even more so when you see that total crap on the pitch today.

Zero entertainment for the paying public. Home truths need to be told and severe action taken.

Do City and the Bin Dippers live by those rules? Does any other team?

They're human beings for fudge sake, they shouldn't be slaves, albeit well paid ones. You're knee jerking.

I am just on my way from the game to a party where there will be mainly West Ham fans and a few gooners (come on SCBC) so the post from @AjaxDeSuperYids has at least made me laugh, which I don’t really feel like doing. Maybe I should just think about babies instead.
I hope you will be in the kitchen with the other women cooking and discussing babies.

:D:D:D

Babies. It's what you do. And make tea. And fetch beers from the fridge. Dinners too. Cleaning as well...

:D:D:D

So...if the proper spec work was done, that flight is approx 8 hours. If he was on any Gulfstream (5 or later) the sleeping facilities would be top drawer (like a hotel) and ample for rest. If he timed his flight back to the UK properly, light/dark would have no effect. He'd likely have rest as good as any player with young kids/new babies. Physically there's little difference to making a trip into deep Eastern Europe for midweek football, or traveling away for an international, except here you will have much more space when traveling and it was off the back of a game not in the middle of a week.

I just don't buy it physically.

I would agree with those who suggest that perhaps the message is not great, but again, we are talking about one of the most vanilla superstar players ever and as such, I am not holding his feet to this fire as the reason.
I totally agree with you about not holding his feet to the fire on this one. He was awful, but so was everyone else; even on form I’m not sure he can cover for 10 team mates. Everyone has off days including HK. I’m simply making the point that regardless of how luxurious his mode of transport, a trip like this will undoubtedly have physiological effects on the body. With or without the trip he may have been pony today but we will never know. It definitely doesn’t look good. I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt but I have to question the club for allowing it. Perhaps the club is doing its best to keep its superstar happy.

I was a bit surprised Conte went for Reggie over Sessegnon to start today. He did say Sess was ready to start didn’t he?

Why am i replying to you?
You replied to me first.
No, I was speaking to Baleforce you replied talking about Moura having scored a hat trick in the semi. That's why I asked why you mentioned Moura if your stance wasnt that he was good enough when I had said he wasn't.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Send the little woman out to the fridge to get you a beer and everything will be alright...

Shows how low you have sunk when all you can resort to is outright lies and unfounded insinuations.

Something different however from your otherwise many inaccurate pointless posts on the club.

Back