• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton *

We will never know if it affected Kane or others today but is at least reasonable to assume that such a trip could impact him negatively on the pitch. He should therefore have never have been allowed to make that trip.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw on the sky sports app earlier in the week that he was over there.
It would have no impact on him. It's not like going to the airport and taking a Ryanair flight. It'll be on a private jet where he can get a proper nights sleep.
Players jet off all the time to other countries, not a big deal in this day and age and I'd trust our medical department etc to know better than anyone on here if it's going to make a difference.

Emerson was dreadful, killed moves

Romero was ok, that’s about it.

Thought defensively he was OK. There was nothing to kill going forward. We were slow, laboured and devoid of imagination. Brighton shut off space for Kane to drop into and we had no idea what to do.

No shock. Watched what they did to Arsenal last week and brought the same game and mentality to WHL. Even a draw today would have been decent, if frustrating. Hats off to Graham Potter. Bigger and better things surely await him.

Taking out my frustration with a very sharp knife in my hand and there'll be a bloody mess afterward - gotta prep 7 kilos of pork ribs for a family feed.

What other team would let their key player fly off to watch golf in the US on the run in to the end of the season, while trying to secure Champions League football.

Whether or not it had an impact I don't know but the optics are terrible. And for him to show up on BBC too. fudge me.

Up at 4am and think my car suffered a bit of damage on way to the airport coz I hit something on the road. fudging airport was full so had to park in work and fork out for a taxi both ways. And then they produce that brick. Thanks Tottenham. Wish you'd pm'd me in the week to warn me.

Hope that the journey home is better.

No shock. Watched what they did to Arsenal last week and brought the same game and mentality to WHL. Even a draw today would have been decent, if frustrating. Hats off to Graham Potter. Bigger and better things surely await him.

Taking out my frustration with a very sharp knife in my hand and there'll be a bloody mess afterward - gotta prep 7 kilos of pork ribs for a family feed.
Potter set them up so perfectly, got to respect that.

Reckon this result is going to cost us severely.

Reminds me of the run in under avb in Bale’s last season when we were in the driving seat and then played fulham at home and lost 0-1.

Yep. Have a bad feeling this season is going to unfold in the worst possible way. Thursday night was just the start.

Hoping Southampton may give us something to ease the pain, but I very much doubt it

Not looking for a chance to lay in to our players, today Brighton deserves to win and I don’t think there’s much of an argument against that theory.

Deki has surpassed expectations and is young but we should have been down to ten anyway, plenty of credit in the bank but maybe Lamela can give him a quick session on where the line is drawn..

Yep. Have a bad feeling this season is going to unfold in the worst possible way. Thursday night was just the start.

Hoping Southampton may give us something to ease the pain, but I very much doubt it

the arse confirming CL spot on 12th May is going to happen isn't it

SCBC will probably ship another 6 goals

We really need better WBs if we are going to push on next season. Emerson was ok today, couple of misplaced passes but solid enough, but he does not give us the same as Doherty going forward. Reguillon is not good enough. I had high hopes for him when he arrived but he has not pushed on. He's ok at best defensively and poor going forward.
When we are getting nothing through midfield we are relying on the WBs and they gave us nothing going forward today.

Not putting all the blame for todays performance on the WBs as everyone was either brick to average today.

Reckon this result is going to cost us severely.

Reminds me of the run in under avb in Bale’s last season when we were in the driving seat and then played fulham at home and lost 0-1.

I agree, Southampton and this will cost us I fear.

Also shows why Conte trusts 5/6 of them

It would have no impact on him. It's not like going to the airport and taking a Ryanair flight. It'll be on a private jet where he can get a proper nights sleep.
Players jet off all the time to other countries, not a big deal in this day and age and I'd trust our medical department etc to know better than anyone on here if it's going to make a difference.

This isnt just a couple of hours to somewhere in europe! Its a mammoth trip to the US and back for gods sake. That will fudge with you whether you are on a private fudging jet or not!! Unbelievable!

It doesn’t help that when you look at the bench there’s no genuine competition for places. Hopefully we address that in the summer

Bang on the money. Can’t fault Kulu and Bentancur having an off day and I don’t want to disregard what Winks and Lucas have done in spells for us, but them two subs we’re almost parodying themselves when they came on. Not to hypercritical of Stevey B but it seemed like he had time to take a touch for his big chance also.

Back