• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton *

Fair play to Brighton, been really well structured, denied us the space we are capable of exploiting so well. As expected, making it really tough for us.

Hopefully they'll tire a bit in the second half so we can start finding more space. Some decent options on the bench too.

Always felt like they’d try to frustrate us - kind of playing 5-1-3-1 and very narrow. Think we need to try to get 2 vs 1 out wide against their full backs

Reggie needs to push on and I’d sub Royal for Moura

I'd take Kulu off and put Bergwiyn on... Kulu has not been in the game and of course has been booked...

Coys
I think Bentancur is more invisible. Lost possession a lot too by his standards. Problem is we don't have anyone for that role.

I'd take Son or Kane off for Bergwjin by the 60th minute and let them know at half time.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I think Bentancur is more invisible. Lost possession a lot too by his standards. Problem is we don't have anyone for that role.

I'd take Son or Kane off for Bergwjin by the 60th minute and let them know at half time.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Centre midfield is hard here - they’re playing very narrow with 3 in front of Bissouma

need to go around or over them

Back