• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton *

Anyone used the Big Green coach to/from Milton Keynes? Just seen that the trains to Euston are fooked, considering coach - in particular, how long is the journey back, 2.5 hours or even longer?

some mates have used the company that collects at Bedford without any issues. Was advertised by the club before

Anyone used the Big Green coach to/from Milton Keynes? Just seen that the trains to Euston are fooked, considering coach - in particular, how long is the journey back, 2.5 hours or even longer?

You’d probably be best getting to Bedford and then a train to St Pancras.

Edit - to add I have used Big Green Coach from Hemel Hempstead before, it’s fine but there wasn’t a toilet on the one we had, plus we were stuck for about 45-60 mins just getting out of the coach stop when leaving due to traffic after the game.

Unfortunately I can't be away from home for 9 hours today so put the ticket on the exchange last night...:( the rest of you will just have to yell a bit louder to make up for missing out on my "Come on you Spurs":cool:

Another massive game. Not sure if I dare hope for as good as a weekend as last weekend...and given the position we're in now, just taking care of our games is all we need to do

Bit worried about their midfield today, and us being outnumbered in the same way that Arsenal were last weekend, though it'd be brave of them to leave a back 3 against our front 3. Could see them going 4-5-1 and sitting in. Could possibly be a frustrating afternoon as we try to open up a tight defence without much creativity

Brighton is one of those places to avoid on bank holidays. I suppose Saturday is not really a bank holiday though, so despite the travel mayhem we should be ok. I would feel worse if the game was on Monday which is a proper holiday. They will overload the midfield and be right in our faces. I just hope that they don't revert to Villas tactics and that the ref is better than the last one. Our team is much better organised these days, if we stay focused and take our chances, I can see a narrow win for Spurs. Kane still deserves a goal, so we might see one of his 'special' free kicks go in off a defender (got to happen one day).

C. O. Y. S

Brighton is one of those places to avoid on bank holidays. I suppose Saturday is not really a bank holiday though, so despite the travel mayhem we should be ok. I would feel worse if the game was on Monday which is a proper holiday. They will overload the midfield and be right in our faces. I just hope that they don't revert to Villas tactics and that the ref is better than the last one. Our team is much better organised these days, if we stay focused and take our chances, I can see a narrow win for Spurs. Kane still deserves a goal, so we might see one of his 'special' free kicks go in off a defender (got to happen one day).

C. O. Y. S

If they do a Villa we will do the same thing and play over their midfield.

Good to see Lavinier on the bench. Just in case. Always prefer to see a player played in the correct position, rather than put somebody in a position they do not normally play.
Hopefully he is not needed as Royal is either not having a mare or injured

Really need the players to not think they can just turn up and win. Won't be a stroll in the park , but get this win and it will really crank up the pressure on Arsenal for their next 2 games

Really need the players to not think they can just turn up and win. Won't be a stroll in the park , but get this win and it will really crank up the pressure on Arsenal for their next 2 games

I hope the Brighton-Arsenal result will help guard against complacency

Lamptey, Troussard and Bissouma need to be kept quiet this afternoon

Bit surprised they've kept a back 3 against us. As someone said above, can see us missing out the midfield a reasonable amount. Should be space for Son and Kulu behind their wingbacks

Got to try and sneak a river while at work.

Last time I had to do that we smashed Leeds away.

Another 4-0 win would go down nicely, but would take a 1-0 or 2-1 if needbe

COYS

Back