• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

One thing I do love about our fanbase, and maybe it's a twitter thing, is that the second one of these accounts pops up it gets shot down immediately. I am sure there are some Spurs themed ones on youtube that don't get much attention.

But yeh... DM me lolz

There are some decent spurs channels on youtube. Ally gold & matt hayes (works for opta) can be informative. Spurs have their own channel that does interviews and shows training vids and little gimmicky stuff.

There are some decent spurs channels on youtube. Ally gold & matt hayes (works for opta) can be informative. Spurs have their own channel that does interviews and shows training vids and little gimmicky stuff.

Yeah that stuff is all fine and half decent content if you want it, not a huge Ally Gold fan myself. I guess our version of AFTV is Expressions, he seems to get a fair amount of hits but is generally met with scorn on things like Twitter.

To AFTV?

The rant seems to have come from during Emery’s tenure, I’m sure if you asked this guy a few weeks ago Arteta was the messiah and Levy dropped a gonad* hiring Conte.

On the contrary, he has been pretty complimentary about Spurs, saying we are a well run 'prope'r football club and everything Arsenal aspires to be.

On the contrary, he has been pretty complimentary about Spurs, saying we are a well run 'prope'r football club and everything Arsenal aspires to be.
I don’t watch AFTV but the clips I see via here seem to be when extreme views are aired post a defeat. I’m sure it wasn’t that long ago that fans of both clubs could point to Arteta progressing, developing youth, shifting deadwood and benefitting from having more funds available whilst we went through two defensive minded managers and were suffering from a period of non squad investment whilst in the strongest position we’d been for years - and still picked up less trophies than the Goons during their decline.

I guess my point was that there are better ways to construct an argument whether Levy is doing a good job rather than citing a rant from AFTV.

I don’t watch AFTV but the clips I see via here seem to be when extreme views are aired post a defeat. I’m sure it wasn’t that long ago that fans of both clubs could point to Arteta progressing, developing youth, shifting deadwood and benefitting from having more funds available whilst we went through two defensive minded managers and were suffering from a period of non squad investment whilst in the strongest position we’d been for years - and still picked up less trophies than the Goons during their decline.

I guess my point was that there are better ways to construct an argument whether Levy is doing a good job rather than citing a rant from AFTV.
It's just profiteering from idiots laughing at idiots.

Back